HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gross... that place is a dumpster fire lol :think: ...also i'm not seeing the comparison at all. Its not even close to right shape. A reworked facade of Moulin Rouge would be more accurate. Its just missing the top half & windmill :thumbsup:

636AB8DF-378B-4642-A4D5-9BA18A964A8B.gif

Gross... that place is a dumpster fire lol :think: ...also i'm not seeing the comparison at all. Its not even close to right shape. A reworked facade of Moulin Rouge would be more accurate. Its just missing the top half & windmill :thumbsup:
What I see is an inverse version of the top half of the theater. Since it's harder for wood to curve in, rather than out, AND still be secured. You could easily work the top section with dressings and give the optical illusion of the roof turning in. A windmill would be interesting though, now that I think about it. That is where Frankenstein's monster perishes.

Reactions: chris.g
Yeahhhh that's eerily reminiscent of AHS. Just with some added scenery on the sides of the metal framing. I know everyone has been saying it's definitely not coming this year but you have to admit there's some obvious similarities.

Alright so I went up to the park briefly... Here are a few pics. Unfortunately, due to a production using the Metro Sets, the tram did NOT circle past those mazes back there :chainsaw: But I did the best I could. There really wasn't much "new" to see yet, even with the FDTD maze facade)...

Parisian Courtyard
uyDZ39S.jpg

LMWyrrJ.jpg

Trick R Treat
yEyJP6F.jpg

S6o5V3A.jpg

Metro Sets
DMSUcCL.jpg

4wcJe0V.jpg

5AbH3mC.jpg

My audition for HHN is on wednesday morning, so I'll try to stop by the park before or after to get another update.