HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully it'll include actual movie theater rooms before, in between, and at the end of the maze. I think remember someone saying that we were supposed to have those kinds of environments at the end of last year's HoB, but the budget cuts prevented that; yet, that was the main reason for hearing the "Let's All Go to the Lobby" song at the end.

Man, I feel like Horrors of Blumhouse is going to tank in that position unless it includes a buzzy property like Get Out. What a weird year.

Reactions: cdogsumo and Freak
Mazes can be fun to work. Helps to build your character and confidence. I prefer streets. More freedom :grin:

Interesting post here though

I want to see full frontal of that stupid facade haha... Someone tell the tram driver to drive back there so we can get some indecent maze facade exposure

Honestly, the thought of it being a theatre 2.0 facade with a videoscreen does not exactly thrill me, chill me, fulfill me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesker69
As promised here is an update from today, not much to see... Netflix is currently filming a movie on the backlot metro sets, so it has prevented getting better pics of those maze tents (for now)...

Waterworld
yCdmbeq.jpg

^surprisingly, they're taking their time with this one

Parisian Courtyard
i4HNCRQ.jpg

Trick R Treat
iWowYgY.jpg

W4Xtjjh.jpg

Metro Sets
a1JpOtW.jpg

Bubdhec.jpg

pokrQhk.jpg

IbKT8W8.jpg

I'll try to go to the park again sometime next week to see if anything "new" has presented itself...

I'm going to try going up to the park tomorrow or wednesday morning to get an update since Waterworld has finally gone vertical. Maybe I'll get lucky with the metro sets too...

In the meantime, here is an update from today of Trick R Treat. Had to screenshot this from a random youtube video but holy hell their zoom is killer. It's the best look we've gotten of this maze yet.
70Z8q1G.jpg

4hoCe8K.jpg

^they really need to invest in a longer tent lol

On a completely unrelated note. It dawned on me earlier in regards to the Parisian Courtyard facade having the solid black walls. We've seen this before back in 2015 with Halloween (pic below). So if the black walls are only meant to hide the tent, then the cone shaped top is the actual mystery facade. Just thought I'd point this out while we "wait".
BXlDxIF.jpg