Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

So the question remains, what are Waterworld and Metro? especially if halloween and purge end up in Blumhouse

Wasn't it "confirmed on here" that we're not getting Blumhouse's Halloween, but Halloween 4 instead, and that The Purge would be a separate maze, like how last year Insidious was separate from HoB?

Wasn't it "confirmed on here" that we're not getting Blumhouse's Halloween, but Halloween 4 instead, and that The Purge would be a separate maze, like how last year Insidious was separate from HoB?
Its been "confirmed" but nothing is set in stone, I'll believe we're getting Halloween 4 when I see it

Okay.. so as promised I went up to the park today and did another full update (except for Trick R Treat because not much more can be seen at the moment)...

Waterworld
6Q8H7z9.jpg

Parisian Courtyard
bO1m5Su.jpg

Stranger Things (SS29)
lLjH99O.jpg

Horrors of Blumhouse 2
OCnPUPJ.jpg

ymRy6Yp.jpg

DG3seCG.jpg

Metro Sets (sz)
hoKQFJm.jpg

Metro Tent
J4wqOet.jpg

747 Tent
JR2dV53.jpg

2pnytyA.jpg

I'll try to go up to the park again sometime next week for another full update

I hate how the HoB theater facade wasn’t symmetrical last year, and still isn’t symmetrical this year. A huge pet peeve of mine.

I hate how the HoB theater facade wasn’t symmetrical last year, and still isn’t symmetrical this year. A huge pet peeve of mine.
Well can’t unsee that now. The worst part is that it’s asymmetrical and we can’t do anything about it being like that
EDIT: Technology confuses me. This posted twice. It was only meant to post once. Help.