HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yep; maybe kind of a nod to being in the same location as Titans of Terror last year (maybe unintentional).

And I thought Halloween 2 was a obscure choice!

giphy.gif

Why not just skip to H20 and make that the maze? I feel like that one is at least a bit more well known. I honestly can't even think of what the basic plot is for Halloween 4 besides "Michael Myers tries to kill young teens".

Reactions: cdogsumo
Why not just skip to H20 and make that the maze? I feel like that one is at least a bit more well known. I honestly can't even think of what the basic plot is for Halloween 4 besides "Michael Myers tries to kill young teens".

H20 is owned by Dimension; same reason we haven’t gotten Scream or Hellraiser. H4 has some similar elements to H2018, notably the gas station scene. Finale of the H4 maze would probably just be the beginning of the 2015 Halloween maze but with Jamie instead of young Micheal scaring.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
Here is a quick update from yesterday (Sunday, July 15th)...

WATERWORLD (unknown)
LYc15oC.jpg

6ZMdJ9E.jpg

PARISIAN COURTYARD (Classic Monsters)
AH3kbAq.jpg

MUMMY QUEUE (Trick R Treat)
3Ttqmod.jpg

^crappy quality but scenic is slowly coming along... also still needs the black fabric tarp ceiling

SS29 (Stranger Things)
0rE6Xgq.jpg

METRO SETS (Horrors of Blumhouse 2.0)
hICg3E1.jpg

^sadly did not get to circle past the facade, but from what I could see it was STILL just unpainted plywood anyway

METRO SETS (The First Purge)
hRqXJqV.jpg

^Hopefully the Purge maze exit ends up getting a facade too. But I doubt they'll make that extra effort

SS747 AREA (Poltergeist)
QkyF24B.jpg

f58S9J8.jpg

TERROR TRAM (Original Theme)
hu6bCQh.jpg

LVD3JX2.jpg

e9lkBB4.jpg

I'll be going to the park again Thursday morning for another update.
Sadly, won't be back at the park again until the 2nd weekend of August due to blackout dates & using my "bonus day" yesterday due to my friend (otherwise would've used it for July 31st ....sigh)..