HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also yep that annoying teenager is me. I have a video that's just a compilation of me getting scared while cursing. Enjoy the cringe! :bolt:
That was entertaining. I definitely curse A LOT when it comes to scares. The better the scare, the better the chance of the swear word combo lol

Also, I love the fact that you were right behind Dylan Minette. When I worked LA Haunted Hayride (worst. event. ever), he came through our maze. My scene was a long hallway, I didn't put much effort into it when they came past, but then slid into my co-scareactors scene & pointed him out by growling "He survived Goosebumps!". Which got an "Oh god" eyeroll out of Dylan. Then I snuck up behind him & his friends in the next scene & growled "YOU'RE NEXT!!!" which made him nearly crap himself. :lol: :D then of course rushed back to my hallway lol

Reactions: peasoupprincess
I really want to get insulted by Chucky if they ever bring that back. The only time I've ever been insulted at HHN was when the Purge leader in 2013 called me a Korean and asked about my melons or something like that (I can't really remember) and called my dad stupid. That was a good laugh. :lol:

(wow that sounded less harsh in my head).

At HHN '13 when they had Chucky up in the Parisian Courtyard hurling insults at everyone walking by, I remember him saying to me "Yo yo yo, what's up cool guy? Who's that homeless troll you're with. Ugh. I hope she's going back under the 101" And then something about only employees are allowed to wear masks. Honestly, I wanted to defend her, but I was laughing too hard. That guy was on fire the whole night.

I always felt if they ever brought back the insult emporium, they just need to put up a few video monitors showing the cameras pointed at the crowd so we can see who Chucky is making fun of.

1) Dylan Minette's band(Wallows) has a very funny song about a 1980's horror film that you guys should totally look up. Has a wonderful plot twist at the end. When I met him after one of his shows, my whole friend group told him we're big Goosebumps fans and he laughed. lmao

2) Honestly 2013 was my first year at HHN and I had gone with my dad on the very last night. I was supposed to go with the now-ex/at-the-time-"guy thing" and he wimped out because he's afraid of Chucky(something I'd mess with him for once we were actually dating). My dad and I were standing around watching Chucky insult people and at some point, the crowd around me dispersed and I was basically alone. "A LONE WOLF! WHAT'S YOUR NAME, SWEETHEART? WHY YOU BY YOURSELF?" and when I realized it was me, I whipped out my phone. I told him it was cause the guy I wanted to go with was too scared to go because of him. So he goes, "OH!? Alright good. Record this! HEY BUDDY! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S OUT HERE *insert not forum appropriate act that involves a mouth* OTHER GUYS WHILE YOU'RE AT HOME BEING A P***Y!" My dad and I were laughing our butts off and I still have that video saved because it was truly the most glorious moment of my life.

3) The Purge auctioneer looked at me, paused, and just went, "Take a long walk off a tall building." So apparently I'm hard to insult. :box:

Well, I am glad I got my RIP tickets when I did. Like last year they have raised prices, after the initial sale dates. I paid $269 for my RIP pass, which is now $299. Yikes.

Well, I am glad I got my RIP tickets when I did. Like last year they have raised prices, after the initial sale dates. I paid $269 for my RIP pass, which is now $299. Yikes.

It doesn't look like prices have gone up yet for R.I.P. I just checked after reading your comment and it seems like all the days that were $269 are still $269.

At least most of the $269 days are still $269.

That gauntlet area looks great. GoF was so much fun last year and really did feel like an extra maze. This is probably the closest we'll get to a fully original maze for a long time.

The Eli Roth commercial is cool, but I really wish they would've announced everything by now. I like it when they're able to incorporate every property into the commercials. Besides that nitpick, I think this is the best HHN commercial yet.

It doesn't look like prices have gone up yet for R.I.P. I just checked after reading your comment and it seems like all the days that were $269 are still $269.

At least most of the $269 days are still $269.

I bought tickets for Saturday Sept. 16 at $269, on August 7th, which is now $299. How did you compare what they were when they first went on sale to what they are now? I don't remember passes being $319 either, I think they highest were $299. So most days that are now $319, if I remember correctly started out at $299.