Holidays at Universal Orlando | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holidays2012-022.jpg

I've never seen it either.

BriMan, at what time(s) does the show usually happen? And where is the entrance to the SS from Seuss Landing?

I tried to look it up, but I can't find it on Uni's website or the original post on the main page here. Another site had some showtime info, but I'm guessing it was old because it listed the 360 Cinesphere show on there :look:

I've never seen it either.

BriMan, at what time(s) does the show usually happen? And where is the entrance to the SS from Seuss Landing?

I tried to look it up, but I can't find it on Uni's website or the original post on the main page here. Another site had some showtime info, but I'm guessing it was old because it listed the 360 Cinesphere show on there :look:

Hope he doesn't mind me answering for him...

The show typically runs every hour. The showtimes for this week for Sun-Fri were 11:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, and 5:30pm. For Saturday, since the park's open later, it's 10:45am, 11:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, and 6:30pm.

The entrance is right by the bathrooms next to Circus McGurkus and One Fish, Two Fish.

I liked it better when it was in the other soundstage last year. As you can see, his pictures have a bit of an angle to them. That's because the center is where the aisle is. The bleachers are to the left and right of there, so unless you're lucky and you get an aisle seat (which even then isn't all that great), you'll have somewhat of an angle. :/

But still, if you're not taking pictures, it's not too bad.

Reactions: Felipe
Thanks, April!! :rep: I only directed the question at BriMan because he posted about it ;-)

Wow! That's a lot of shows each day! Hope to catch one of them next time I'm at Uni!

Pictures aren't priority, so it's cool. Thanks again for all the info!! :thumbs:

Top secret project going on in other SS, not joking

Just to calm the fire..... :lol:

This project is not an additional project to the resort. It's one that already has been touched on. :thumbs: