Holidays at Universal Orlando | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A few shots from Saturday . . .

Holidays2012-023.jpg

Holidays2012-024.jpg

Holidays2012-025.jpg

Holidays2012-026.jpg

Holidays2012-027.jpg

Holidays2012-028.jpg

Holidays2012-029.jpg

Holidays2012-030.jpg

Holidays2012-031.jpg

Holidays2012-032.jpg

Holidays2012-033.jpg

Holidays2012-034.jpg

Reactions: Journey_On
Holiday Village

My wife's favorite time at UO is the holidays. She greatly missed the "Holiday Village". So I went to Guest Services to see what was up. Nobody else was in GS so everybody got involved. And guess what? No one had an answer. My reply was that his response was going online and I did not think that "We're not sure" reflected positively on Universal. So I asked for a manager. The official answer was: "We had no room to place it anywhere due to emergency egress requirements for the (Transformers) construction site." I replied, "What about Delancey St?" He replied with the same answer. Now keep in mind that there are already four exits to the construction site all with unblocked roads in front of them. Delancey St does not even have a construction gate.

I'm just not happy with their response as I think it's a bunch of :censored:

Rant over. Thanks

I think Delancey isn't used because of the Blues Brothers, to be quite honest. The Blues Mobile makes it rounds on that entire block.

Are you still blocked in on the parade route? I was there during christmas last year and when the parade was going on you were stuck wherever you were since there was no way to cross the parade route and had to wait until it ended. Was a great time to get on rides since there were no lines (walked right on to Mummy every time) but stunk since you couldn't get to any other parts of the park.

An awesome and spontaneous way to provide that extra bit of entertainment to both adults and kids alike that really sets Universal above the rest! And made for a great video.

Thanks for posting the pictures, bobwadd! Hopefully I can check out Grinchmas next year. Been so busy this month.

Did anyone get the 2012 passholder Macy's Holiday Parade ornament? I went to try to buy it yesterday, but silly me, I should have known they would have sold out by now. :/ The TM told me they were sold out within the first 2 weeks of having them. In addition to having it say "2012 Annual Passholder" on it (according to the brochure), I especially wanted to get it because it was my first year doing balloon handler in the parade. Let me know if you guys see any Macy's Holiday Parade merchandise anywhere in the park!

The main Universal store at Universal and City walk have a general Universal Holiday ornament that says 2012 on it. It's pretty cheap looking but it's only 4 bucks.