IAAPA 2018 | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

IAAPA 2018

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
This is painful to watch. You might want to cancel the rest of your days appointments...

Can you imagine if it played the Transformers sound effect as it changed the whole time.. Chh -chhh -chhh chhh. Chhh chh chhh chhhh chhhhchhhh hchchchch chchchchchhchhhhh.

Even the presentation's own music ran out halfway through.

Also. Nightmare fuel watching that thing slide around.

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Can you imagine if it played the Transformers sound effect as it changed the whole time.. Chh -chhh -chhh chhh. Chhh chh chhh chhhh chhhhchhhh hchchchch chchchchchhchhhhh.

Even the presentation's own music ran out halfway through.

Also. Nightmare fuel watching that thing slide around.
Tag line was "imagine it greeting your guests as they enter the park". Ummmm, I can and no just no.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Yea, it was supposed to open like 2 years ago at Ferrari and it still doesn't work.
Yeah..that's the more..confusing thing to me.

Either way, their first Robotic Arm Dark Ride that isn't FJ has finally hit the market.

This is painful to watch. You might want to cancel the rest of your days appointments...

I mean, does it pale into comparison of a T-Rex running through a Ninja Warrior course..? No. Well here it is anyway.

__

In today's highlights, we have the Bob Chapek keynote (that has been brought up previous times, but just to bring up two things):
- Simultronics were showcased a bit more
- Vekoma Confirmed for Guardians.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Makes me happy to see them finally get their stuff together, especially as the concept from IAAPA seems like a great evolution of the Test Track and Radiator Springs Racers technology. And now, with Dynamic finally getting Test Flight at WBDubai and the two projects at Fox Malaysia into coming to reality (alongside their China projects); it makes me happy to see them grow.

Meanwhile, in a fun thing to note..those who did Rabbids Team Battle at Triotech's booth, got a free copy of Mario + Rabbids for Nintendo Swtich.

Reactions: LintemuthStudios