Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

IAAPA 2018

This is painful to watch. You might want to cancel the rest of your days appointments...

Can you imagine if it played the Transformers sound effect as it changed the whole time.. Chh -chhh -chhh chhh. Chhh chh chhh chhhh chhhhchhhh hchchchch chchchchchhchhhhh.

Even the presentation's own music ran out halfway through.

Also. Nightmare fuel watching that thing slide around.

Can you imagine if it played the Transformers sound effect as it changed the whole time.. Chh -chhh -chhh chhh. Chhh chh chhh chhhh chhhhchhhh hchchchch chchchchchhchhhhh.

Even the presentation's own music ran out halfway through.

Also. Nightmare fuel watching that thing slide around.

Tag line was "imagine it greeting your guests as they enter the park". Ummmm, I can and no just no.

Yea, it was supposed to open like 2 years ago at Ferrari and it still doesn't work.

Yeah..that's the more..confusing thing to me.

Either way, their first Robotic Arm Dark Ride that isn't FJ has finally hit the market.

This is painful to watch. You might want to cancel the rest of your days appointments...

I mean, does it pale into comparison of a T-Rex running through a Ninja Warrior course..? No. Well here it is anyway.

__

In today's highlights, we have the Bob Chapek keynote (that has been brought up previous times, but just to bring up two things):
- Simultronics were showcased a bit more
- Vekoma Confirmed for Guardians.

Yea, it was supposed to open like 2 years ago at Ferrari and it still doesn't work.
Funny you mention that...
image0.jpg

This tiny clip of it testing was spotted in the Dynamic Attractions promo video they have playing at their booth.
06b70cd4ca3dc695fd903accd8398dc2.png

This shot of the ride vehicles were also in there.

Makes me happy to see them finally get their stuff together, especially as the concept from IAAPA seems like a great evolution of the Test Track and Radiator Springs Racers technology. And now, with Dynamic finally getting Test Flight at WBDubai and the two projects at Fox Malaysia into coming to reality (alongside their China projects); it makes me happy to see them grow.

Meanwhile, in a fun thing to note..those who did Rabbids Team Battle at Triotech's booth, got a free copy of Mario + Rabbids for Nintendo Swtich.