Indiana Jones Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios? | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Indiana Jones Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If i've learned anything from Disney's Skyliner announcement, it's that theme park fans know very little about gondolas. Many of these cross massive rivers, I think going over the median of a street is fine.
paulmorrison_20131205_valley_ice_0005.jpg

Animation Courtyard is DHS's version of KidZone. I probably needs to go, especially as the rest of the park gets drastically better
It's not just Animation COURTYARD that needs to go. It's the entire Animation building and all backstage area, which would include the parking garage.

Very similar to how they changed backstage to TSL, they need to do do the same for the area next door, just beyond Andy's backyard fence so to speak. I know there are a lot of offices there, but offices can be moved. Theme park space is a premium.

Reactions: jtsalien
It's not just Animation COURTYARD that needs to go. It's the entire Animation building and all backstage area, which would include the parking garage.

Very similar to how they changed backstage to TSL, they need to do do the same for the area next door, just beyond Andy's backyard fence so to speak. I know there are a lot of offices there, but offices can be moved. Theme park space is a premium.

Yea, I lump that building and stuff in there. It's such a waste.

Reactions: Nick and jtsalien
You're probably right. It's in too prime of a location with SWL coming. Well I'm glad I'm local now. I'll be going every day from announcement to closing :lol:
SWL expansion is not planned on being anywhere near Muppets. The berm near Runaway Railway is the expansion pad. It's large enough to fit a ride the size of the Falcon building.

SWL expansion is not planned on being anywhere near Muppets. The berm near Runaway Railway is the expansion pad. It's large enough to fit a ride the size of the Falcon building.

Oh I didn't mean expanding SWL. But it's in prime location next to it. Kinda like having a BMW parked next to a Pinto. Kinda stands out.

Oh I didn't mean expanding SWL. But it's in prime location next to it. Kinda like having a BMW parked next to a Pinto. Kinda stands out.
I agree that Disney is sort of making the area more generic, but DHS has much more pressing things to worry about than Muppets.

If the plan for Indy at Animal Kingdom was going to involve eliminating the dinosaur presence in that park, sign me up for Indy at Hollywood Studios.

And is there any reason to believe that the Shanghai Pirates tech could not be used to create a "thrilling" ride experience?

Reactions: Cheezbat
Like servicing EPIC SWL crowds with 9 rides?
That, and the fact that 3 of the existing 4 rides will likely be getting a retheme in the near future, too.

ToT is looking like TZ is going, I don't see Aerosmith staying much longer and Star Tours will change IPs eventually.

Reactions: Disneyhead