Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holy cow that looks amazing!! Obviously not done, but if that video is anything to go by color me impressed!

The majority of what they've got to do is landscaping, so it should progress fairly rapidly once things start moving along.

Looks good, I feel like once vertical construction starts, this project will start coming more together. Also, has anyone noticed how a lot of the promotions only show one tower structure at the drop? I hope they didn't scrap the two tower design.
infinity-falls_1900x800.ashx
vs.
Infinity%20Falls%201_1492095085240_3148026_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Reactions: Joel and tankart150
With the progress so far, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just this stationary ride vehicle and VR headsets.

IMG_4804.JPG
I'm no expert on this kind of stuff certainly, but VR headsets and a water ride don't sound like a good mix.

Looks good, you can even see some of the themeing start to go in in the stone work. I just wonder when we will see vertical construction begin, we know that there is steel on property. I think this should be ready by mid to the end of June.