Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They'll be some waterfalls you pass under and other features built-in to make it a fun little adventure ride too. It'll pack a punch for such a small space.

This is amazing, I even thought the hospitality house was going to be history but….. Wow! I am so happy for SeaWorld right now. I really thought it was going to be a little bit of zig-zaging, lift, drop and over but kudos SWO, kudos! Love it!

Kali feels short because not much happens. Even a few more sharp turns would help tremendously. By the time it starts getting fun it ends. Lot of wasted potential.

Kali feels short because not much happens. Even a few more sharp turns would help tremendously. By the time it starts getting fun it ends. Lot of wasted potential.
I agree with you. I did like the burned forest scene followed by slide. Great message but besides that, I just don't remember ANYTHING about it. I guess there was a lift? since there's is a drop but it's all a blur to me.

DaIlA3mVQAEn0xi.jpg:large

Picture from User Emmet18310 on Twitter

In literally a matter of days from our last aerial shot you can see lots of progress on the site. It appears that the first lift is beginning to be installed. The roof on top of the station has taken shape. Also, the formation of large rocks beginning at the base of the drop near the turnaround into the lift. Also would appear that the area between the vertical lift and the regular lift has been filled with dirt. I'm assuming we will see the drop pieces being installed very soon. Finally, the last new thing I can pick from this image is that the walls for the pedestrian bridge has been installed. Geez this thing is moving fast now.

Last edited:
I believe the main issue with Kali is the placement of the drop...It should be the culmination, not occur halfway through the ride and then nothing

They appear to have the drop for Infinity at the very end of the experience, good thought

Reactions: Jones14
So I talked to someone in the know today and the project was supposed to be completed by Memorial Day, but the current hope is for late June, but probably July 4th is more realistic. They hope to have the pathway restored/walls down by Memorial Day and primary work done.