Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe it's delayed until September according to the most recent conference call. I wouldn't be surprised if Irma set them back a bit. I'll see if I can locate that info.

I just read the Q4 Earnings Conference Call transcript from 2/27 and didn't see anything about it there.

I don't know if finances are an excuse for a ride delay, usually payments for rides like this are made far in advance. It may account for some changes, but I don't think anything drastic.

In terms of the ride not opening on around/before the summer season, I think that give it another 3 months and this will be near completion. Already from the past aerial update to the one we saw about a month ago we've seen some serious changes. I think we may be surprised by how many changes we'll be seeing in a month from now. Now I'm not super knowledgeable on construction, however, there is the possibility that construction may be expedited due to the fact that Ray Rush construction is wrapping up, hopefully some of those workers will make their way to this site.

I don't know if finances are an excuse for a ride delay, usually payments for rides like this are made far in advance. It may account for some changes, but I don't think anything drastic.

In terms of the ride not opening on around/before the summer season, I think that give it another 3 months and this will be near completion. Already from the past aerial update to the one we saw about a month ago we've seen some serious changes. I think we may be surprised by how many changes we'll be seeing in a month from now. Now I'm not super knowledgeable on construction, however, there is the possibility that construction may be expedited due to the fact that Ray Rush construction is wrapping up, hopefully some of those workers will make their way to this site.
Not always...I believe Sea World was sued once for not paying the bills after haha

DZtxwjVWAAYqJYX.jpg:large

DZtxNZxXcAEZTdw.jpg:large

DZtxFqWW0AEteIS.jpg:large

Photos from Bioreconstruct on twitter.

This thing is really coming together.

I believe it's delayed until September according to the most recent conference call. I wouldn't be surprised if Irma set them back a bit. I'll see if I can locate that info.
How did Irma set them back? It was literally a two day event...maybe a week if we're stretching

Because opening weekend of HHN and HoS is the most ideal time to open a rafting ride. Way to open a soaking wet water ride in time for Summer!
Just in time for Shamu's Halloween Celebration......and also off season

It looks like they only have 1-2 months worth of structural work left to do.
If the theming is so extensive that it takes until September to complete, then this will almost certainly be the best water ride in Orlando.

^^I'm pretty sure ride construction wasn't at the top of anyone's priority lists for several weeks after it occured.

As far as the September comment, I can't find that info. I need to start taking screenshots.
I will say however, I'll be surprised if it opens before July 4th.

On no SeaWorld conference call was it ever mentioned that Infinity Falls has been delayed until September. I listen to all of them and certainly would have taken note of something like that.

Ride hardware wise, this could be finished for this time next month. Then it's all systems go with testing and theming (rockwork has already started to be installed). I'd be surprised if it wasn't open by some point in July.