IOA Lagoon Show | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Lagoon Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Completely uninformed guess, but its likely to be prep for whatever they are doing for the 25th anniversary of Universal Studios.

Just contacted one of my sources and I've been told it's for a private event coming up. The company wanted a fireworks show for their event so this is being staged just for them. So, false alarm!

I wish there was! This is one of those things that really makes a park notable (I'm not going to use the words "full day park" because that's a bogus term that often has little correlation with how long it would take to experience an entire park).

It would be great for them to have a "kiss goodnight" to recap the day and instill a sense of adventure in the guests as they leave!!

Im sure its in the works. It Has to be! With Universals unstoppable role right now there probably going to finish up revamping islands and the show will be the icing on the cake in the end!!!

Speaking of a nightime show. How deep is the lagoon in the center? I would be cool if they could build an island that you could explore and the use it as a base for a cool nightime show that you could pack full of people to watch from. Reinstate the boat service and it could be a big draw.

Speaking of a nightime show. How deep is the lagoon in the center? I would be cool if they could build an island that you could explore and the use it as a base for a cool nightime show that you could pack full of people to watch from. Reinstate the boat service and it could be a big draw.

6ft I thought

If they did that, then they would loose the view of the JP Discovery Center which is an important icon of the park. At least. It is. To me.

Build the island with a rock formation with a hole in the middle. Like a rock arch with nature stuff hanging off. Keeps the view and makes it look more remote and ominous.

I'm somewhat shocked the boats haven't returned yet. Heck, they even added them back on to the maps right before WWOHP phase 1 opened (when they re-opened Trike). They could easily replace the JP dock that's inaccessible with a dock at the discovery center.

What if they did some sort of Water Pageant? That would be pretty unique to the Orlando market.

fantasmic-tokyo-disneysea-finale-M.jpg