Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda a bummer we lost the Park gates but they're not at least gonna make the gates World accurate.
I liked the glass lettering in Jurassic World, plus the the different silhouette:

h3Qt4U0.jpg

TTBIhMQ.jpg

Kinda a bummer we lost the Park gates but they're not at least gonna make the gates World accurate.
I liked the glass lettering in Jurassic World, plus the the different silhouette:

h3Qt4U0.jpg

TTBIhMQ.jpg
But this isn’t an arch for a monorail. It’s for walking in, so it doesn’t have to match that one I guess (although I’d prefer that it did). It could be more like the other walking arches in the park instead, which are less ornate.

6B02E404-BDCE-475E-B73F-408CB0297E75.jpeg

The reskin is definitely a major improvement. It's always great to see more foliage in the parks, too - and the lower lot could definitely use it.

So it was mentioned in particular about a bar, but it was mentioned to be next to Jurassic Cafe..and the question was said of how they'd cram it?

What if it's actually going to be on the second floor? Noticing in the video from JPLand, they actually have done some stuff at the area of the windows for what was a part of that BBQ back in the day, having JW oriented wallpaper on the windows.

upload_2019-5-7_12-29-27.png

It's looking like they're just putting the final touches on things now.
When do you guys think it'll start doing Technical Rehearsals?
I've heard rumors that the official opening will be in late June and Soft Openings will be on May 13th.
I can't see the entire section opening that fast but I feel like the actual ride is ready for testing.
Looks to be just signage, groundwork, and panting left. What do you guys think??

Status
Not open for further replies.