Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been said before but I'd like to clarify. The Jurassic Park in IOA is not Isla Nubar, or Isla Sorna, it's actually called Isla Adventura; located in Orlando, after the previous two islands. If you watch the Queue video at River Adventure it explains it all. Also, in that large circular area of River Adventure's queue theres a giant scale model of Isla Adventure. On it you can see labels for 'River Adventure, Camp Jurassic, Discovery Center, and Triceratops Encounter' interestingly enough there are also labels for attractions that didn't make the cut, 'Jeep Safari, Helicopter tours, and Carnivore Paddock and Herbivore Paddock.'

I am one of those persons who NEVER pays attention to an attractions story. Such was my gaff regarding Nubar and Rica.

Cool. Whats the ETA on when we will start to see signs of activity?

And on that note, whats the status of the carnival games?

Carnival Games will be complete in October as for signs of activity, again in October.

So do we know if the midway games will have Jurassic Park/dinosaur themed prizes? I'd hope so, otherwise it'd stick out badly like the games in LC do right now.

No idea what kind of prizes but I'll bet a small fortune there very generic and random

Watching those videos, I'm really shocked that they're just letting those props in there sit and rot away. They could spruce the whole area up if they scattered some of those things around the place (such as in Camp Jurassic or the River Adventure queue).

Not sure what differences you are looking at in those videos, but AFAIK the only real work done inside Trike since it was last open was to install WWoHP ticket machines...

notice the channel name is mrjwhee27??? well yea... & @orlandoparks, there was definitely no work going on back there. The closest thing to work is a rolled up carpet in one of the trike pens.

The carnival games prizes will be jungle themed prizes: Birds, Lizards, Parrots, etc and there will be some dinosaur plush as well

Watching those videos, I'm really shocked that they're just letting those props in there sit and rot away. They could spruce the whole area up if they scattered some of those things around the place (such as in Camp Jurassic or the River Adventure queue).

I totally agree! It really could make a difference. Plus that's exactly what I've been wanting from JP for a awhile now. Some Dinos actually around the island. And more Dino's IN River Adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.