Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these pre-hype for Jurassic World makes me certain that they may need to add a new overlay for Jurrasic Park and add a monorail (In-park hogwarts express style ride)

So, bets on this becoming a ride?

giphy.gif

That's not the vehicle I'd being paying VERY close attention to...

I think what Hate is talking about is the huge army surplus looking safari vehicle that it glimpsed briefly. But doesn't that kind of sound like the ride vehicle rumored for Kong?

I think what Hate is talking about is the huge army surplus looking safari vehicle that it glimpsed briefly. But doesn't that kind of sound like the ride vehicle rumored for Kong?

Hm, I don't see how that would work in JP with the amount of room, even if you cut into Pteranodons flyers territory.

What if Kong construction is actually JP construction???

It still doesn't make sense why they would add Kong to that area. "ISLANDS" of adventure

Skull Island is an Island.

When I think of an Island in IOA I think of a place that has more than one store, a restaurant, and more than one attraction all inspired by one franchise/theme. "The park focuses on the themes of adventure based in books, cartoons and literature as opposed to the magic of the movies on which Universal Studios Florida focuses. IOA should stay that way. King Kong is a giant movie monster, resembling a colossal gorilla, that has appeared in various media since 1933."

When I think of an Island in IOA I think of a place that has more than one store, a restaurant, and more than one attraction all inspired by one franchise/theme. "The park focuses on the themes of adventure based in books, cartoons and literature as opposed to the magic of the movies on which Universal Studios Florida focuses. IOA should stay that way. King Kong is a giant movie monster, resembling a colossal gorilla, that has appeared in various media since 1933."

King Kong started off as a book first along with Phantom of the Opera and all the classic Universal monsters. So Kong still does fit with the literary focus of IOA.

Yeah, I hear you. I think it is lame too and I am absolutely no fan of Kong. I was just making a technical argument. :blank:

King Kong started off as a book first along with Phantom of the Opera and all the classic Universal monsters. So Kong still does fit with the literary focus of IOA.

Actually King King began life as a movie created by Merian C.Cooper and was not based on a novel or story at all. It was an original cinema creation

Dudley Do Right is a cartoon character that appeared in TV first, throwing that line of thinking out the window. The literature idea is a good rule of thumb, but let's not act like it's a binding contract.

Plus, how many people go to IOA and think about how it comes from books?

(Not being anti-book btw, just pointing out it is not something on people's mind.)

Status
Not open for further replies.