Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New beasties are FINALLY on their way. I expect we might see them by month's end.

It has taken that long??? REALLY? I just don't get it.

(i love it when i don't get it because then i have to drill down so that i get it)

BTW, have the other girls suffered any blisters or blemishes yet? I would wince at a fraying neck.

Reactions: Frogki
Gotcha.

Incidentally, River Adventure looked fantastic last weekend. The indoor section was the best I've ever seen, the T-Rex in particular. The lighting and smokescreen that it comes through looked perfect. Much better than what I've seen in previous years.

Agreed. I haven't seen the T-Rex look that good in years. The smoke and movement were great.

My only thought was we should get Blue and Delta. At least make the costumes look a bit different.

Any new news on a possible new E-ticket to the land,since they have already anounced a sequel to JW? It's been a little quiet as of late...
Its time for this rumor to die, at least for the forseeable future. Even if you ignore the fact that a Jurassic World ride would be seriously redundant in a theme park land that is already based on earlier movies in the same exact franchise, Kong will be big on dino's. IOA doesn't need 3 dinosaur attractions in a row (yes, Raptor Encounter counts as a dinosaur attraction and yes, it is Universal's answer to JW's success).

Status
Not open for further replies.