Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 414 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot pulls the info from the US Trademark site, USPTO.gov. The main searches you're used to seeing via TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) are session based, so they cannot be linked to directly. However, the TSDR (Trademark Status & Document Retrival) portion of the site is where all the information for a given mark is located, and has a static URL, so it can be linked to.

So basically, the page we link contains all same information from TESS and more, it's just presented in a different format. Plus, the bot only searches for trademarks with the keywords "amusement park" "theme park" and "entertainment services" that have been filed by Universal, so it will only return relevant results.

Hope that helps!

The bot pulls the info from the US Trademark site, USPTO.gov. The main searches you're used to seeing via TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) are session based, so they cannot be linked to directly. However, the TSDR (Trademark Status & Document Retrival) portion of the site is where all the information for a given mark is located, and has a static URL so it can be linked to.

So basically, the page we link contains all same information from TESS and more, it's just presented in a different format. Plus, the bot only searches for trademarks with the keywords "amusement park" "theme park" and "entertainment services" that have been filed by Universal, so it will only return relevant results.

Cool. I kinda figured the bot was only posting things with parks in the goods/services part, but wasn't sure.

The bot pulls the info from the US Trademark site, USPTO.gov. The main searches you're used to seeing via TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) are session based, so they cannot be linked to directly. However, the TSDR (Trademark Status & Document Retrival) portion of the site is where all the information for a given mark is located, and has a static URL, so it can be linked to.

Hope that helps!
Thank you for doing this, it really helps seeing what is happening.

I love Dudley. I would love Universal to restore and refurbish the show scenes :D

I mean even when they moved they were nothing special, which is kinda the point. It was made crappy looking on purpose. I know a lot of people don’t like that, but the ride is fun as hell and the facade is great, so I can’t complain too much

I don't hate Dudley, infact I love it, I ride it every visit, it's just sad to see the state the exploding shack is in and the queue line (one time I went and the paint was peeling off the walls, but I think they fixed this already)

I don't hate Dudley, infact I love it, I ride it every visit, it's just sad to see the state the exploding shack is in and the queue line (one time I went and the paint was peeling off the walls, but I think they fixed this already)

I’ll definitely agree it’s bad the drop effects aren’t working. Seems like they come back for a few months after the yearly refurbishment only to be broken again for the rest of the year

I've been crazy busy since about April or so, and only finally getting some breathing room back into my life.

Despite running a Jurassic website, I am COMPLETELY out of the loop for current Park related news/rumors.

Anyone have a summary of the more recent rumors, and suspected updates inbound - cancelled, postponed, or otherwise?

Re: postponement - is it due to JW2's less than stellar reception?

I've been crazy busy since about April or so, and only finally getting some breathing room back into my life.

Despite running a Jurassic website, I am COMPLETELY out of the loop for current Park related news/rumors.

Anyone have a summary of the more recent rumors, and suspected updates inbound - cancelled, postponed, or otherwise?

Re: postponement - is it due to JW2's less than stellar reception?

No, the postponement is due to the third park currently being built south of the resort. It’s also possible that JW will have a land within that park.

Status
Not open for further replies.