Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 525 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new video is up now! It goes over the track layout, includes an update on the land and work walls, but also gets into rumors for scenes, as well as the future fate of the Jurassic land at IOA. Let me know what you think!

Also, I have updated my track layout image slightly and have included the new one used in the video below.

Thanks for that update! This is coming together so nicely I can't wait to ride this. I might be there in October..... hopefully it is up and running by then. :)

I'm guessing we will see another JP arch built over the bridge between LC and JP?
Hmmm maybe at the end of the bridge. But I bet they wait until they know for sure whether it’ll need to be blue/silver or red/gray. If you know what I mean.

Reactions: Ryno27
My new video is up now! It goes over the track layout, includes an update on the land and work walls, but also gets into rumors for scenes, as well as the future fate of the Jurassic land at IOA. Let me know what you think!

Also, I have updated my track layout image slightly and have included the new one used in the video below.

JP-Coaster-Layout08b.jpg

Your videos are always great, @Alicia! Even though I don't particularly like any of the information you're relaying to us in this one! :lol:

I'm guessing we will see another JP arch built over the bridge between LC and JP?

If Universal didn't want to rebuild the arch on the Kong side to bookend the land, I don't know that we should be anticipating they'll build another one on the same side that another currently exists.

Reactions: soilsigh
Your videos are always great, @Alicia! Even though I don't particularly like any of the information you're relaying to us in this one! :lol:
Thanks! That actually means a lot to me. If you’re entertained, I’ve succedded.

If Universal didn't want to rebuild the arch on the Kong side to bookend the land, I don't know that we should be anticipating they'll build another one on the same side that another currently exists.
Yea, I don’t know about a new arch, but I sure would love to see the return of the electric fences.

Is there enough space to rebuild that arc? I miss it greatly as it really added to the JP atmosphere.

The scene at the start of this would be the only acceptable way for a video tunnel now. It’s what F&F should have been.

It’s actually ridiculous come to think of it that Jurassic Park gets a high speed coaster and F&F doesn’t.
Do you mean the end? The long tunnel scene? I bet that's screen. Holding out hope that scene 1 is actually AA raptors in their pen before the launch.

Reactions: therock
Fair point. We need more trees up in there.
Yeah I always thought they should've built a two face dividing wall (rock formation on one side and something Hogwarts on the other side), but when you look at the HPFJ emergency exit on the JP side that's is still themed with Hogwarts bricks and not JPs designs... you know UO didn't even thought about it.

Reactions: therock and natespf
Do you mean the end? The long tunnel scene? I bet that's screen. Holding out hope that scene 1 is actually AA raptors in their pen before the launch.

I've got my wires crossed.

I envisioned the raptors being released from their pen and as you launch out, the raptors would be running along side you.

Thinking about this, having the tunnel being open is obviously making this a no go.

Onto the real situation.

Would it be possible for the coaster to have a motion base?

Reactions: Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.