Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 539 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How great would it be if they had Pece of Mind's bulldozers vinyl wrapped or painted to resemble dinosaurs during the demolition?

Thought I had while waiting for rafts to spray from atop The Olive the other night.

Reactions: JoeCamel and Alicia
Well, “summer”. Summer is until September, technically. But I’d be surprised if they didn’t have the new one built by July 4. They need it
Goal is to have it ready for summer crowds to bypass the nighttime light show when needed as usual. Otherwise, it gets messy up by the other bridge.

I would like for both bridges to converge to a more expanded hub with the T-rex emblem in the center, they could then mark the entrance to hogsmede and the entrance to LC

Some of the IOA pathways can be impossible to pass through during peak season

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Is the new bridge going to be considered the main 'entrance' to the Jurassic area? Like, I imagine it wont be the most popular route, which will still be from Hogwarts or Kong, but aesthetic wise will this be the most appealing entrance way into the area? I seem to remmeber Dan posted something suggesting it will be opened up quite a bit in the area where you cross the bridge?

Is the new bridge going to be considered the main 'entrance' to the Jurassic area? Like, I imagine it wont be the most popular route, which will still be from Hogwarts or Kong, but aesthetic wise will this be the most appealing entrance way into the area? I seem to remmeber Dan posted something suggesting it will be opened up quite a bit in the area where you cross the bridge?
It’ll be a great way for people to get to the new coaster. Like a direct line to it. With the demand the coaster will bring to that courtyard it really needs another permanent way in/out to help with crowd flow. But no, I wouldn’t consider it the main entrance to the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.