KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demolition Begins 2/3/23
Demolition is well underway at the former Woody Woodpecker's KidZone in Universal Studios Florida.

I was there the other day when it was Diet Studios and it already felt tight

I can only imagine it during Mardi Gras

and Lord help us during Summer/HHN
I'm REALLY intrigued to see what that area will look like during HHN. They need to make some sort of effort to open things up back there because it could be a NIGHTMARE in that area.

Reactions: shiekra38
I'm REALLY intrigued to see what that area will look like during HHN. They need to make some sort of effort to open things up back there because it could be a NIGHTMARE in that area.
Probably why they are doing it now so they can open up some later. Maybe some of those Epcot guys can share the design for their mobile walls, those suckers got some miles on them these last few years.

Let's hope the situation stays the same, a NIGHTMARE would be fitting for HHN.
Or Universal will start to serve smaller portions top solve this future "problem".

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Slightly off topic but I wish there was another place in the parks I could get good Bao buns without leaving the parks, going to city walk, and going up a big escalator.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Overview showing what will remain and what has been removed. As reported the Nuthouse coaster remains but the surrounding area is flattened for new play areas and theming. Curious George steel frames remain but all platforms, water features, and the ball factory are removed. I'm really happy with all the large trees they've been able to keep. This area is going to open looking really nice and shaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.