King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 201 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CEQJ-VfUIAAtWS1.jpg:large

Posted by Universal Orlando Twitter feed a while ago

https://twitter.com/UniversalORL/status/595612017983029248

Looks DARK and FOREBODING, so it must be something DC cinematic universe related! :lol: (SARCASM)

Hey everyone! I have been following this forum ever since the beginning and I've loved reading all your posts. I finally decided to make an account in honor of us FINALLY getting a well overdue announcement (and hopefully some concept art :look:) Currently a college student double majoring in Architecture and Set Design with hopes to move to Florida and land a job with Universal creative. Absolutely LOVE universal and I make sure to go each year during HHN. That being said I am ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC THAT KONG WILL FINALLY MAKE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS AN OU DANCE PARTY!!!!
dance_moves_3.gif

- - - Updated - - -

On the bright side, now we will recognize shiekra38 when we see him in the parks! The dark side is that now we will recognize shiekra38 when we see him in the parks...

I seriously don't know what's better, the fact we are getting the announcement tomorrow or sheikra and teebin's posts. I'm in tears

So, any bets about what they announce tomorrow BESIDES Kong (if anything?) Maybe more details of Sapphire Falls, NBC Sports Brew Grill, water park...

On the bright side, now we will recognize shiekra38 when we see him in the parks! The dark side is that now we will recognize shiekra38 when we see him in the parks...

I love that that is what you all will picture now when I post...

Speaking of which, I can't wait to go to Universal's new water park in my Speedo..

Status
Not open for further replies.