Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We could always schedule an Orlando United Trip, it would be like one of those other sites minus everyone else isn't paying my families way...

How about this

Day 1 Travel
Day 2 Travel
Day 3 Disneyland Tokyo
Day 4 DisneySea
Day 5 DisneySea
Day 6 Travel
Day 7 Universal Japan
Day 8 Universal Japan
Day 9 Travel

Who's with me?!?!
This is definitely something that should be a thing. :lol:

I've been in Orlando just a few years now from the Mid-Atlantic / East Coast and a bit in the Midwest. I have to say, it's different. I'm hanging in here though. The Springfield thread recently mentioned Orlando traffic. I can say it's not the amount of traffic, so much as the variety of random & lacking driving skills. Most places I've lived are mostly residents, so driving skills adapt to status quo traffic. Not here :lol:

Welcome to this site!!!

Yes, traffic down here is not bad. Not nearly as much as I am used to coming from Pittsburgh/East Coast areas. It is just the driving skills in general. Especially when it rains - lol I have been here for 8 years now and I still get frustrated with the driving down here!!!

I'm a few days late to respond ...

Yes, your photo group security scenario helped show how you guys handle things - respectfully, but can poke smart fun. Funny, how a DSLR freaks people out, yet mobile is non-threatening. I've never had an issue in a theme park, but I've been questioned over photographing exteriors - outside, where everyone can see it - funniest being a Red Lobster.

- - - Updated - - -

... I still get frustrated with the driving down here!!!

This! I could drive NOVA / DC to this day without issue. Gotta love Florida - never a dull moment!

Hi everyone!
I've been a reader/lurker for almost two years now and I wanted to finally join after seeing the site celebrating 5 years. The timing's right. I want to thank everyone here for filling many, many lunch hours with rumors, construction photos, and commentary.

I'm a college student and I usually spend my summers in FL working for one of the big parks in the area and I am very excited for all the new things Universal will be rolling out this summer and (hopefully) next! Cannot wait to renew my AP next month!

Hi everyone!
I've been a reader/lurker for almost two years now and I wanted to finally join after seeing the site celebrating 5 years. The timing's right. I want to thank everyone here for filling many, many lunch hours with rumors, construction photos, and commentary.

I'm a college student and I usually spend my summers in FL working for one of the big parks in the area and I am very excited for all the new things Universal will be rolling out this summer and (hopefully) next! Cannot wait to renew my AP next month!

Welcome DeputyAuror! I'm Mr.Auror. It looks as though I'll have a partner in crime now. :lol:

Hi Everyone

Joined today after a recommendation from a friend. Never used a forum before so a bit nervous!

I live in UK and am currently plaining our second trip to Orlando for our honeymoon! First trip was back in 2010 and was amazing so cant wait to go back in November this year. Looking forward to spending the next few months reading up on everything Orlando has to offer. Last visit we just did Disney and Universal. If anyone has suggestions on what we should see/do it would be greatly appreciated. Got 3 weeks to fill!