Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:welcome: aboard to OU, Shpadoinkleday!

You should have a great time in November! You'll be able to enjoy many new things around the parks that have popped up since 2010! :thumbs:

November might be a bit cold for the beach, but maybe not, so I suggest leaving a few free days in there to see if the weather cooperates. The beaches in the Gulf of Mexico are quite nice. Then, as far as theme parks and attractions, Universal and WDW are great, but I could also recommend SeaWorld, which has two great coasters, great exhibits and shows, and will have some new attractions like Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, and TurtleTrek. Also, if weather cooperates, you could visit Aquatica, the water park, which is highly recommended, and maybe even Discovery Cove, which I have yet to experience for myself. I have done a bit of research on DC and it can be a pretty great value. It's all inclusive for the day, and you can get some good packages that include admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica and even Busch Gardens for a small bit more. There's also some dinner shows, and different points of interest like the Orlando Science Center which has a pretty cool CineDome... Lots and lots of things to do in Orlando and the surrounding areas! Are you looking for anything in particular? :cheers:

Hope you have a great trip and a wonderful honeymoon!! See you around the forum! :wave:

Last edited:
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Lucy, I'm a massive ride and rollercoaster enthusiast from the UK and discovered this forum thanks to my friend Adz :)

I've only been to Florida once so far in 2010 and was blown away by its awesomeness - Hopefully I'll get to go again at some point as I'd love to go back. I've also been to many other parks around the world such as Dreamworld in Australia and Europa Park in Germany along with some smaller ones in the UK and abroad. Hope to post on the forum at some stage so I'll see you all there!

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Lucy, I'm a massive ride and rollercoaster enthusiast from the UK and discovered this forum thanks to my friend Adz :)

I've only been to Florida once so far in 2010 and was blown away by its awesomeness - Hopefully I'll get to go again at some point as I'd love to go back. I've also been to many other parks around the world such as Dreamworld in Australia and Europa Park in Germany along with some smaller ones in the UK and abroad. Hope to post on the forum at some stage so I'll see you all there!

Welcome Lucy glad to have you join us here and looking forward to you joining in the conversation. Europa Park is on my bucket list for theme parks so consider me a little jealous.

Hello

I wanted to introduce myself. my name is Taylor and I am obsessed with Universal Orlando and Harry Potter and I love this website which keeps me updated with the harry potter expansion and the simpsons expansion.

Hey everyone! I'm Canobie#1. As in Canobie Lake Park NH.

I'm from NE so I can deal with the rough coasters but I don't understand why people complain about hulk! lol:hulk:
Although my favorite park is Canobie Lake Park in my area, USF resort is what I truly :hail:
Don't worry I am on a few other form sites already, i'm not a rookie.
Can't wait to discuss with all of you guys! -Canobie#1

Hey everyone! I'm Canobie#1. As in Canobie Lake Park NH.

I'm from NE so I can deal with the rough coasters but I don't understand why people complain about hulk! lol:hulk:
Although my favorite park is Canobie Lake Park in my area, USF resort is what I truly :hail:
Don't worry I am on a few other form sites already, i'm not a rookie.
Can't wait to discuss with all of you guys! -Canobie#1

Welcome to the forums.

:welcome:

As I grew up going to Canobie Lake park I would really love to see some pictures.

^No way! A lot has changed but a lot has stayed the same! The last two additions were a euro fighter named Untamed which is HEAVILY themed (2011)and a Tango looping flat named Equinox.(2012)

Since this was my "home park" when I was young I'm allowed to do this . . .

Now don't be scared :lol:

[video=youtube;BdP0_7EOBXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdP0_7EOBXU[/video]

That was my first ride on a coaster with an inversion.

Hey all fellow posters!

Ive finally signed up after months of following threads on Transformers, Harry Potter and the Springfield Expansion. I'm making my first trip to Orlando from England since 2007 in early July. You won't believe how excited I am.

Thanks everyone for posting great updates and pictures. Keep up the good work!

Hi All,

thought id finally join the site after what seems like years just lurking, gotta admit i love the site and have for so long,

Ok well my name is Scott But everyone calls me freffy been coming to orlando and its great theme parks every year from UK since i was 9 And im now approaching the 30 so thats now going to be 21 years, now i feel old.

Anyway being as i been visiting for so long and remember when universal opened and seen quite a few milestones in the theme parks their just thought i could now join in the discussions,

Look forward to chatting away to all u lucky enough to live in the USA ive gotta wait til september when i will again be visting for a 4 week holiday

kind regards

Scott

:welcome: Freffy! We might be lucky to be nearby, but how lucky have you been to have seen the parks evolve during the past 21 years! Wow! I am a bit jealous, I must say! I've only been visiting the parks for the last 8-10 years.

Great to have you with us! See you around the forum! :thumbs: