Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Heya Felipe thanks for the welcome,

Yeah i agree i have been really lucky to visit every year for 21 years, I remember Ghostbusters, The Boneyard, Kong, Heck even the bates motel at Universal Studios, My most exciting times was when i visited during construction of IOA and citywalk,

The anticipation to go and see those attractions being constructed and then opening year actually ride those said attractions was a blast,

Look forward to joining in on the convo's soon

Since this was my "home park" when I was young I'm allowed to do this . . .

Now don't be scared :lol:

[video=youtube;BdP0_7EOBXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdP0_7EOBXU[/video]

That was my first ride on a coaster with an inversion.

Hey it's still in the back of the park if ya wanna head up here and take it for a spin down memory lane.:cheers:

^ Unfortunately with my increasing age I no longer do very well with multiple inversions. Oh wait, one inversion. I think I could handle it. :lol:

Hey everyone! :wave:

I have been a long time lurker, tail end of Potter phase one completion, but once the hulk was getting repainted and all going on at that time I started to lurk nearly daily. Now with the roller coaster to never be completed at WDW, and Potter phase 2 I have been here daily and basically talking to myself reguarding the updates. Then a light bulb clicked on, and I realized I should sign up and actually talk to people!
Lots of good insite, pictures, and people here from what I have seen (hate and bob especially). Sadly I live on the west coast (Arizona), so i am completely devoid of coasters and thrills (Castles N Coasters doesn't count if you have heard of it). But one day I will make it out to Orlando so I can visit everything it has to offer. Look forward to getting into the conversations here with you guys!

Hey everyone! :wave:

I have been a long time lurker, tail end of Potter phase one completion, but once the hulk was getting repainted and all going on at that time I started to lurk nearly daily. Now with the roller coaster to never be completed at WDW, and Potter phase 2 I have been here daily and basically talking to myself reguarding the updates. Then a light bulb clicked on, and I realized I should sign up and actually talk to people!
Lots of good insite, pictures, and people here from what I have seen (hate and bob especially). Sadly I live on the west coast (Arizona), so i am completely devoid of coasters and thrills (Castles N Coasters doesn't count if you have heard of it). But one day I will make it out to Orlando so I can visit everything it has to offer. Look forward to getting into the conversations here with you guys!

Welcome! My dads been living in Phoenix (Scottsdale) for several years now. He used to live in Chandler. Does Castles and Coasters still have that ugly green and white Arrow looper? Talk about pain :lol: Have you ever visited LA by chance? Anyways glad you decided to join and looking forward to talking to you.

Welcome! My dads been living in Phoenix (Scottsdale) for several years now. He used to live in Chandler. Does Castles and Coasters still have that ugly green and white Arrow looper? Talk about pain :lol: Have you ever visited LA by chance? Anyways glad you decided to join and looking forward to talking to you.

I live right by the Phoenix/Scottsdale border, north scottsdale more specifically. And yes, they still have that monstrosity, along with its midget counter part. That place is........something to be desired haha. I do vist LA, and southern Cali often. Usually switch between San Diego for SW, and Then SFMM, and Disney. It's only a 5 hour or drive or so, or an hour flight, so its an easy place to get to.
Thanks for the welcome!!

I live right by the Phoenix/Scottsdale border, north scottsdale more specifically. And yes, they still have that monstrosity, along with its midget counter part. That place is........something to be desired haha. I do vist LA, and southern Cali often. Usually switch between San Diego for SW, and Then SFMM, and Disney. It's only a 5 hour or drive or so, or an hour flight, so its an easy place to get to.
Thanks for the welcome!!

Have you been to Carsland yet or Transformers at Hollywood? I got to visit both again this past October and had a blast. I'd much rather visit the DLR than WDW any day.

To all the members who joined recently I apologize about the delay in activating your accounts. I was at SeaWorld today and away from the site. Hope to hear from you all soon :thumbs:

I was at California Adventure right in the middle of the construction of it all. But have not made it back yet since it has all been completed but that should change within this year. I have seen a number of people say that they would choose DLR over WDW recently. Which im sure has its merits. But for me I HAVE to get to WDW. Never once have I been so it is something I want to experience.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, time to get posting!