Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought of going to the opening, but doubt I will, I'll regret it because of the waits. I'll go next Monday. Park was very quiet today. They have barricades in place already, as you said, looks like you will have to walk all along the outside of the theater to the Gardens and then enter the theater through a side door. The managment people were mainly looking at the left side of the building, so I guess that is where you will come out again and enter the regular queue. Do you think it will really get that crazy with waits?
One time quick queues for this ride are still available for the grand opening for $25. I was waiting in line for this ride yesterday and overheard a TM talking to another TM about how he expected low wait times on the grand opening and thought lines would really build up in the summer.

Reactions: anihilnation
One time quick queues for this ride are still available for the grand opening for $25. I was waiting in line for this ride yesterday and overheard a TM talking to another TM about how he expected low wait times on the grand opening and thought lines would really build up in the summer.

I agree. Less people are vacationing June 11th as some schools are still in session and most don't go on vacation the first week out.

I have a one time quick queue set up for June 18th. So I will for sure ride it then. Was just trying to get an earlier ride in.

I agree. Less people are vacationing June 11th as some schools are still in session and most don't go on vacation the first week out.

I have a one time quick queue set up for June 18th. So I will for sure ride it then. Was just trying to get an earlier ride in.
I think June 18th is also one of the dates passholders get early entry.

As for the quick queue, do you order it and then get it through the self service machines?

I think June 18th is also one of the dates passholders get early entry.

As for the quick queue, do you order it and then get it through the self service machines?

You order it, print it, bring it to ride queue.

I am not getting up for early access. But I think that is Saturday and not Sunday. Either way my family is not a morning family. My youngest wouldn't even want to wake up as early as we would have to wake up to make it to the park at 8 AM.

Interesting to note that Mako features a sound and light element near the end. When the train is about to cross through the shipwreck near the end, it plays music from a speaker from inside the wreck and LEDs flash along the shipwreck. I assume the LEDs are supposed to be "bubbles" coming up as the Mako passes through it.

I haven't seen any activity on Twitter for Mako today, so I am going to assume no softs again?
I think if the weather is ok Mako would be running. I was there last Sunday and the only reason it went down was because of bad weather later in the afternoon.

I think there may be no more softs. If memory serves me right the media preview is the 8th, which would be tomorrow, and then Friday is grand opening, so this leaves us only today and Thursday, which they will use to prepare for things.

I think there may be no more softs. If memory serves me right the media preview is the 8th, which would be tomorrow, and then Friday is grand opening, so this leaves us only today and Thursday, which they will use to prepare for things.
Tomorrow is AP Preview. I think media preview is Thursday.

I was told today by someone who looked higher up there wouldn't be anymore softs before it opened.
But on a brighter note I got the new plastic Guy Harvey cards, which are very nice! Especially with the cost going to charity.

I was told today by someone who looked higher up there wouldn't be anymore softs before it opened.
But on a brighter note I got the new plastic Guy Harvey cards, which are very nice! Especially with the cost going to charity.

Where can you get those cards?

Many people have now mentioned the heat in the Queue is a major issue. Softs are meant to highlight such issues...is this something that's fixable quickly? Will a few fans sort it out or does it need to be fully enclosed and air conned?