Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

Are you from Greece or the Czech republic?
4614.jpg

The pass member preview was great last night. :) Very well-organized. The ride was terrific, loved the airtime, and it was quite similar to Apollo's Chariot at BGW. That drop, though! Felt like SheiKra.

We only rode it once (2nd row), but DBF and I plan to ride it again soon with our free Quick Queue, next week.

Also, I know it was mentioned here, but it is a bit disappointing to not have modified seats for guests who need it. I am guessing Guest Services will get, or has gotten, a lot of complaints. We saw at least 3 guests having to leave the loading area due to this issue. Looks like you need at least 2 clicks from the restraint to be able to ride. Interestingly, towards the back of the loading area, on the wall, there is a screen that displays which restraints are secured and not. Seems like that would be something not displayed to guests, but I think it's cool to see, nevertheless.

Also, we saw Brian Morrow walking around, and we said hello to Bryan Nadeau. :)

I talked to Brian Morrow yesterday about anything happening to the Shark Encounter. He said he approved some plans but it's nothing extensive and hasn't begun construction yet. Expect some replacement of old signage and updated facts.

Also, not everything is completed yet.