MIB: Alien Attack Revamp? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

MIB: Alien Attack Revamp?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

YES!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Reactions: Mad Dog
Honestly the old screen looked absolutely dreadful, glad they replaced it

Agreed. It was definitely showing its age.

I’d rather they just update the ride with only small references to a London MIB, but anything that keeps the ride open for years to come is okay with me.

I'd be cool with that. Give everything else a fresh coat of paint, add décor pieces of London's MIB, and boom. "Revamped."

Too much development in the near future, at both present parks & the new park, for them to do anything replacing MIB in the next five years.

I'd agree, except how far down on the To-Do list was "Jurassic Park needs a roller coaster"?

While it isn't the greatest need at USF, it still wouldn't shock me if Shrek, KidZone and FFL stayed put while something else got refreshed/replaced.

That said, I would hope they wouldn't do anything with MIB until the ride system is no longer supported.

I'd agree, except how far down on the To-Do list was "Jurassic Park needs a roller coaster"?

While it isn't the greatest need at USF, it still wouldn't shock me if Shrek, KidZone and FFL stayed put while something else got refreshed/replaced.

That said, I would hope they wouldn't do anything with MIB until the ride system is no longer supported.
Seems like they've been talking about a JP coaster for a good while, even before they decided to build Kong over there. I remember the threads hopping with the rumors that it was close to being greenlit way back then.

Which targets? :) I wanna know!:grin: :freak::dance:
Some I have never seen before. Some that have been dead for a long time, the place was alive with targets (I only do the left (green) side and it still has the dead space from the hotdog cart to the big bug but the rest had enough to keep you shooting. Didn't help my scores though, I still hover in the high 500's with some 6 and 7's in between. One of these days I am going to max it out though.

Some I have never seen before. Some that have been dead for a long time, the place was alive with targets (I only do the left (green) side and it still has the dead space from the hotdog cart to the big bug but the rest had enough to keep you shooting. Didn't help my scores though, I still hover in the high 500's with some 6 and 7's in between. One of these days I am going to max it out though.
I got top score once. In 2003 I believe. Since then they put the opening/closing drapes in the 2nd story windows, so I can’t het higher than 850k now!