Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MIB: Alien Attack Revamp?

Some I have never seen before. Some that have been dead for a long time, the place was alive with targets (I only do the left (green) side and it still has the dead space from the hotdog cart to the big bug but the rest had enough to keep you shooting. Didn't help my scores though, I still hover in the high 500's with some 6 and 7's in between. One of these days I am going to max it out though.

#lifegoals my friend. My best as of recent memory is 650k without the bonus.

Do you guys think Universal could possibly re theme the ride in the future. Due to the fact they don't own the franchise?

With the ride system no longer supported by the manufacturer it is more likely it will be gutted or torn down somewhere down the road.

That stinks. I think once the time comes MIB should be replaced by the nuclear power plant from the Simpons as a dark ride with animatronics and practical effects.

That stinks. I think once the time comes MIB should be replaced by the nuclear power plant from the Simpons as a dark ride with animatronics and practical effects.
Fun fact: The original plans for The Simpson’s Ride was to be a tour through the Nuclear power plant. Harry Sheerer was holding out for more money and they eventually decided to just change the story and cut out Mr. Burns. That’s how we ended up with a Krustyland based ride. (Which I like cause it pokes fun at the industry.)

Fun fact: The original plans for The Simpson’s Ride was to be a tour through the Nuclear power plant. Harry Sheerer was holding out for more money and they eventually decided to just change the story and cut out Mr. Burns. That’s how we ended up with a Krustyland based ride. (Which I like cause it pokes fun at the industry.)
Turned out to be one of the funniest pre shows and rides around. If it was always just going to be a redo of the BTTF simulator, the Krustyland theme was probably the best result. Even if someone doesn't like the fact the ride is a simulator, there's no denying the story is hilarious and entertaining.

Turned out to be one of the funniest pre shows and rides around. If it was always just going to be a redo of the BTTF simulator, the Krustyland theme was probably the best result. Even if someone doesn't like the fact the ride is a simulator, there's no denying the story is hilarious and entertaining.

Interestingly enough, I wonder if the pre-show would have even changed that much considering they were in the power plant during it.

Maybe it was like that originally and they just worked Bob into the already existing preshow script.

@Alicia

Interestingly enough, I wonder if the pre-show would have even changed that much considering they were in the power plant during it.

Maybe it was like that originally and they just worked Bob into the already existing preshow script.

@Alicia
Not much changed story wise. Hence writing in nuclear power running the park so it makes Maggie grow. Obviously there would’ve been a nuclear reactor at the power plant for her to stumble into, so they just wrote that into Krustyland as the power source and no one ever questions it.

A couple things about MIB, since I rode it last night:

1.) When J did the neuralizer thing, I yelled "IT'S REWIND TIME!"

2.) Is the coach alien meant to sound like Dick Vitale?

3.) I sat in the second row of a RV next to an empty accessible space, meaning I had two guns!