Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS) | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Only two scenes are said to actually have animatronics as far as I know, beginning and the end.
giphy.gif

To be fair... so is Spider-Man at IOA;) :shrug:

In Ratatouille you are almost constantly moving in front of screens and there are a decent amount of physical sets to acompany them.
I'm expecting 'charming' more than 'grand'

This needs to be good - it's the company mascot after all!

Which Ratatouille did you ride? You move from one screen to another, sometimes through mildly themed rooms. It, like MMRR, doesn’t squinch much since there are multiple cars. The “2.5D” can only begin to work if you are still

Awww I'm feeling nostalgic those shirts look like the ones I wore when I worked at Mermaid/Playhouse back in 2007

Reactions: Alicia
Park opening is going to be very interesting at this park after this ride opens. What will people do with so many choices? I think that racing to Slinky Dog will be a good bet. Also you probably would be able to do multiple rides on RRC and ToT in the first hour after opening.

#MMRRSoWhite
Of all the things we could discuss a theme park forum about a new BTS video, we could talk about how we finally get a glimpse of the ride vehicles (Which look cool!); we get a glimpse of the station, we get a glimpse of the first scene we're going to go into; we could also discuss why we don't see the train....

...yet the first post regarding the video is talking about the skin color of the employees.

• Angry
Reactions: therock
The “train” will likely wow guests almost instantaneously as you will split off shortly into the ride. I believe scene 1 it is kept together to keep you foiled and then the split happens in a rush.

Reactions: SukaVayne73
Of all the things we could discuss a theme park forum about a new BTS video, we could talk about how we finally get a glimpse of the ride vehicles (Which look cool!); we get a glimpse of the station, we get a glimpse of the first scene we're going to go into; we could also discuss why we don't see the train....

...yet the first post regarding the video is talking about the skin color of the employees.
It was a joke... I thought it was obvious, especially coming from me. :shrug:

Reactions: SpyderDan
It was a joke... I thought it was obvious, especially coming from me. :shrug:
I picked up on it, but not everyone knows your political leanings so it’s probably best to just hold back on comments like those. Especially when things are as black and white/divisive as they are.

I will say, a laughing emoji would’ve made it much easier to tell you were joking.

Only two scenes are said to actually have animatronics as far as I know, beginning and the end. The rest are projections onto various surfaces. Instead of the 3D of Spider-Man or Ratatouille, the magic here is supposed to accomplished with a series of various 2D surfaces with projections.

Was the Daisy AA in the dance studio cut?

Some brief interior shots of the load area and preshow theater in this cute Disney Parks Blog video.

Cute video, but man the cue card reading on that CM at the start was painful.

• Haha
Reactions: Andysol