Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS) | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, this makes my potential 1 day trip to DHS a bit easier. With the virtual queue rumors I was worried I could buy a ticket to DHS and miss out on both Rise and this. Glad ill be able to for sure ride one of them assuming all operations are working.

I was able to secure one for March 7th in the afternoon.
The Disney Parks Blog confirms the ride will open with standby in addition to the FastPasses, which, are all gone btw.

When the attraction opens, you’ll be able to enjoy the amazing world of Mickey using either FastPass+ (as available) or a standby line.

Reactions: Disneyhead
This would seem to imply the ride is already functioning reliably in testing, and will presumably be operating at close to its intended capacity with minimal/no downtime.

I also think the new FP+ tiers make a lot more sense and offer much more flexibility than the previous iteration.

This would seem to imply the ride is already functioning reliably in testing, and will presumably be operating at close to its intended capacity with minimal/no downtime.

I also think the new FP+ tiers make a lot more sense and offer much more flexibility than the previous iteration.
Yes, the new tiers actually give you the best choice of Disney fastpasses, short of MK. Lot's of quality attractions in the second tier. It wasn't that long ago where most of your second tier choices were shows that you didn't really need fastpass to get in......and then there's RotR whose reliability gets worse every week. Probably should just shut it down until they get it right.

Reactions: Yabbadabba Doh
Love the sign. Probably because I love me some neon. Makes me want to listen to the theme for GTA: Vice City while staring off into the sunset with sun glasses on.

But yeah, the sign looks beautiful.

I proudly support the initiative to replace Dinoland with Potato Land

Also- do we know if this is the only queue song? i was hoping for Minnie’s carried away song, Ku’Ku Lei, etc

Last edited:
Leading up to this ride, i’ve watched a ton of the mickey shorts again and it really has me wanting a ton of songs in the queue (mostly the Ku’u lei melody). I feel like i’ve watched the best ones, but what are your favorites? Ku’u Lei, gone to pieces, two can’t play and Carried Away are the best i’ve seen personally.

Last edited:
Martin posted on Magic that the ride has a THRC of 3600. I know it won't ever actually hit this, but worth noting nonetheless.

Skeptical on that but we’ll see. That’s like double Rise and I believe a little larger than GMR.