Monsters Inc. Land | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters Inc. Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just don’t think attractions like Muppet Vision attract enough guests for them to serve as a release valve. I hear you, and think the solution at DHS is to create more areas that are pleasant to spend time in because right now it’s the ugliest park at the resort and offers the grimmest vibes.

But Star Tours, Mickey and Minnie, Smugglers Run and (to a degree) Midway Mania all offer D-Ticket and lower experiences that help mitigate big draws like Tower of Terror, Rise, Rock n Roller Coaster and (in the future) Monsters.
but...those attractions, except ST, have waits as high as the E attractions. DHS is so short of capacity that losing even one attraction, that is generally busy, is bad. Touring Plans does a weekly average of the Disney park's 'actual' stand by waits. And DHS is almost always one third higher than the other three parks.

Is Muppets generally busy? Maybe we have different definitions of busy.
I've never visited the parks during the busy season. I always go during slow/moderate seasons. I can't recall a time I attended Muppets that it didn't have a fairly sizeable crowd. DHS is very limited since lines there are so long. The alternatives, shows, all do pretty well.

It's kind of ironic, you have these D-tickets or C-tickets that you build to alleviate capacity issues, but then they get underutilized because they're D or C-tickets that aren't perceived as the checkpoints you need to pass to make your vacation "worth it". When the masses spend every moment hyper-optimizing their vacation, they no longer get distributed in a healthy manner across the park.

Reactions: SeventyOne