Mount Crumpit in Seuss Landing? | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Mount Crumpit in Seuss Landing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I posted this in the Transformers thread and I want to clarify the crane was not close enough to unload these. The cranewas used for something in Suess, and the large shipping containers full of panels behind hard rock are for Transformers. Just wanted to clarify.

I'm assuming their the sound proof panels, but the panels that wrap the entire Transformers building have been delivered. Their sitting behind Hard Rock Cafe now.
Now that the Amber Mine Coaster is most likely coming to Jurassic Park in 2014..Do you think it hurts the rumored Mt. Crumpits chances of happening now or anytime soon?

Now that the Amber Mine Coaster is most likely coming to Jurassic Park in 2014..Do you think it hurts the rumored Mt. Crumpits chances of happening now or anytime soon?

It was always going to be one or the other. It was going back and forth for quite sometime until they apparently finally settled for JP. It's the largest land with the least attractions. (Not counting LC)

It was always going to be one or the other. It was going back and forth for quite sometime until they apparently finally settled for JP. It's the largest land with the least attractions. (Not counting LC)
yeah Jurassic Park definitely deserved the most attention before any of the other islands as of right now.

When they turn their eye back to Seuss Landing, The Lorax ride is most likely to happen before anything else. I hear it is an elaborate dark ride concept.

I would've liked to see a Lorax ride for this year or last already. I wish the parks would tie-in rides with their film releases like Disney used to back in the day instead of waiting to see how much bank they bring in at the box-office, what merchandise sale projections look like, etc.

I would've liked to see a Lorax ride for this year or last already. I wish the parks would tie-in rides with their film releases like Disney used to back in the day instead of waiting to see how much bank they bring in at the box-office, what merchandise sale projections look like, etc.

It's risky, I can understand why the practice is dead. Imagine if we had a John Carter or Mars Needs Moms ride?

It's risky, I can understand why the practice is dead. Imagine if we had a John Carter or Mars Needs Moms ride?

Or Mr. Toad......or Alice in Wonderland.......or Splash Mountain (Song of the South). But you're right........these days, it's probably a good idea to stick with what's popular (they really have no choice as publicly traded companies).

Then we could possibly have some great attractions that stand on their own, like Dinosaur in AK. Even Matternhorn was inspired by some Disney movie called Third Man on the Mountain or something like that which I'm pretty sure nobody has seen.

Then we could possibly have some great attractions that stand on their own, like Dinosaur in AK. Even Matternhorn was inspired by some Disney movie called Third Man on the Mountain or something like that which I'm pretty sure nobody has seen.

Now your making me feel old.

Sidebar: It wasn't really inspired by the movie Third Man on the Mountain as much as Walt was inspired by the Matterhorn while they were filming Third Man on the Mountain.

While I love the idea of the Mount Crumpit coaster, I think the Lorax dark ride is more necessary at the moment. I think the park needs not only more family friendly rides, but more indoor attractions.

I understand no more Mt. Crumpit coaster because of JP but a dark ride would still be magnificent

Crumpit isn't dead I assure you, just clinging to life...

"This new version, produced by Universal and Illumination, will be a 3D animated feature. Peter Candeland will direct the film, with Illumination CEO Chris Meledandri (“Dr Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who”) and Audrey Geisel, widow of Dr. Seuss author Theodor Geisel, producing.

Crumpit isn't dead I assure you, just clinging to life...

"This new version, produced by Universal and Illumination, will be a 3D animated feature. Peter Candeland will direct the film, with Illumination CEO Chris Meledandri (“Dr Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who”) and Audrey Geisel, widow of Dr. Seuss author Theodor Geisel, producing.

For someone who was so tough on Universal back in the 90s she sure is signing off on a lot of garbage

So let the kids trash his memory. She's gone a long way from making universal build the caro off site so she could see kids ride it before she signed off on it to go into the park.