MSHI Expansion? | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know right? Such an easy thing to replace so it makes you wonder why that one is still up.

His tweet talks about "accumulating maintenance issues" in the land...and his best example is a flag most people will never look at? I dunno. Seems like he could have pointed out something a little more substantial if the problem is really as bad as he says.

His tweet talks about "accumulating maintenance issues" in the land...and his best example is a flag most people will never look at? I dunno. Seems like he could have pointed out something a little more substantial if the problem is really as bad as he says.
He’s probably pointed out other things in the past is my guess.

That flag is really hard to reach for regular maintenance, and does take longer to get replaced/cleaned. Guess it'll get taken care of now though (or just removed forever).

Reactions: fallingends
Can anyone that doesn't have a telephoto camera lens, actually see the wear on the flag?

Let me preface this by saying Universal should replace the flag sooner rather than later.

But in the age of social media, and with how many people (including myself) go several times a week, and this is the first time we're hearing of it - I'm gonna say it's was not noticeable unless you're looking for it. Now the rip may have changed that - but as discussed in the other thread, we don't know how recent it was. It could've just happened yesterday.

Let me preface this by saying Universal should replace the flag sooner rather than later.

But in the age of social media, and with how many people (including myself) go several times a week, and this is the first time we're hearing of it - I'm gonna say it's was not noticeable unless you're looking for it. Now the rip may have changed that - but as discussed in the other thread, we don't know how recent it was. It could've just happened yesterday.
I agree. Replace it since it's been pointed out on social media by someone. And it may well have just happened. But it's soooo trivial. The person reporting it may have well been the only person who ever noticed it. I've never been one that cares much for nitpicking obscure sight lines. To me, the notification of this publicly by someone, is pure Much Ado About Nothing.....