MSHI Expansion? | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems to me ever since the south property was fast tracked Uni pulled all in development projects to reassess.
I think a part of it is that plans appear to have shifted towards moving higher profile IPs to the next park (i.e. Nintendo and Jurassic), which means that the "old parks" are on the relative backburner other than building out Harry Potter and some other things.

MSHI falls outside of that because no matter what happens that's IoA-only, so changes there aren't affected by the next park situation.

The speculation sure opened up this thread. The last posting before today was Dec. 15th. It's fun time again. HP Coaster opening, JPR complete redo & Iron Legion & The Grinch following would be great. IOA would be soooo strong. And Zelda for Lost Continent after the new South Park opens. IOA would be one helluva park if that all comes to pass. :):thumbsup:

The speculation sure opened up this thread. The last posting before today was Dec. 15th. It's fun time again. HP Coaster opening, JPR complete redo & Iron Legion & The Grinch following would be great. IOA would be soooo strong. And Zelda for Lost Continent after the new South Park opens. IOA would be one helluva park if that all comes to pass. :):thumbsup:
The dream is:
2019 - Potter coaster
2020 - Grinch? (I'd guess it'd be the simplest build of everything pitched)
2021 - JP Gyrosphere attraction
2022 - Iron Legion
2023-2024 - Gap years because of Park 3
2025 - Zelda replacing Lost Continent

Yes, I love going through the comics in the Sunday papers....never...
But the land is awesome regardless..

Yeah, no. Jimmy Fallon is based off the Tonight Show which has been going for nearly 50 years, and still IS going. Meanwhile print has been dead for nearly two decades. And Dudley Do-Right was dated upon the attraction's conception. Popeye's pretty iconic though, I'll give it that.
Jimmy Fallon isn’t even funny, but Horror make up is. And the ride concept was a stupid idea to begin with. Have they ever considered a new Ghostbusters Haunted Hotel for that space?

So nothing is on the table, but everything is also back on the table.
Sounds like double think to me.
1984 walk through attraction confirmed.
Victory Gin all around!!!!!

My advice: Until we see construction, just assume nothing is happening.:lol:

And sometimes not even then...

P1120539-1024x768.jpg

Reactions: Joel and Alicia