Muppets Courtyard (MuppetVision & PizzeRizzo) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Muppets Courtyard (MuppetVision & PizzeRizzo)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MuppetVision is back open from the refurbishment today. Here's a report on what has changed from @struvebrandon:

Muppet fans rejoice, preshow is unchanged!
The HD print looks amazing, but most effects are still MIA. No fireworks, smoke etc.

Last edited:
More on the reopening, from WDWMagic:
MuppetVision 3D opened this morning after it's refurbishment. Great news for MuppetVision fans, no changes to the preshow or main show. Most importantly, the new projection system looks fantastic. The colors are vivid and bright, and the picture quality is superb. The theatre has brand new seat fabric and what feels (and smells) like new carpet. The long missing smoke blast from the edge of the screen is also back. The overhead fireworks were not working, but this may well have been a technical issue as the attraction was late opening (9:45). The sponsor remains Kodak. Overall it has been a great refurbishment, the show is just how it has always been, just that bit fresher and better. Great job Disney!

Reactions: LiamRowbotham
Its almost sad to a certain extent, I mean they get all excited over new carpet. I love bringing up the yeti in conversations and all of sudden Disney fanboys become deaf and start looking to the skys like nothing is wrong. Anyways glad to see Muppets is open and the preshow hasn't changed.

It's not like they're saying "OMG NEW SEATS THAT FEEL LIKE CARPET AND SMELL LIKE ONE ITS SO GOOD". They are just pointing out the differences. Relax. :lol:

I can't wait to see this show with the new updates, I haven't seen it in a while, and I remember watching it when it first came out, so I'm looking forward to it.

OMG new paint on the walls! OMG Mickey isn't standing where he is suppossed to! OMG why isn't the yeti moving? who cares its an awesome giant paper weight! *disco inferno music playing*

Yes fanboys can get crazy, just go to a Star Wars event and ask someone to point you in the direction of the Captain Kirk exhibit.

Exactly, to me some people take their fandom over the top, the Star Trek vs Star Wars vs Lord of the Rings is a perfect example of going to far :lol:

Although it is funny watching people scream at each other at which movie is better.

^I would pay someone to do that for real and see what happens.

Just watch the movie Fanboys, its a classic.

Are all the effects up and running now?

Also, I haven't heard anything about the Watsnot Shop, Mayhem Band, or the Mobile Labs. Do you think this is actually going to happen? I mean, I love that Muppetvision is getting some TLC, it sounds great, but I was hoping that muppets would be a little more integrated into the park. I really hope they didn't forget about this :pray:

Last edited:
I think Muppets 3D is one of the only theme park shows that are funny (besides Horror Make-Up Show) so im glad they care for it :D.
They should move Pizza Planet to Pizar Place and then make that a Muppet themed resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.