Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Muppets Courtyard (MuppetVision & PizzeRizzo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concept art:
image-84-1200x900.jpeg

Feels like it's missing some weird items "drying" on the fire escape and a few other touches. Concept art might not be final.

Seems weird to me that they'd actively promote Beer on the exterior, which doesn't really feel Disney or even Muppets for that matter.

I mean, it kind of reads Muppets. It better reads as a New York pizza place. Maybe the plan is to remove the Muppets elements and convert to a NY pizzeria if Disney chooses to bail on Muppets in HS?

The same Disney that advertises "Food & Wine"? :lol:

That "alcohol thing" only applies to MK in their eyes.
Also I believe on the muppet TV show on ABC, the muppets had quite a few good times with alcohol. So it's not unmuppet-like.

Haven't seen too much of the Muppets, but any reason why they seem to be going for a very urban theme with this? The pizza place looks like it belongs in NYC Meatpacking District

Status
Not open for further replies.