NBC's Today Show Appearance/Complimentary Tickets | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC's Today Show Appearance/Complimentary Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is the coaster car next to a greek like Poseidon/Creature from the Black Lagoon looking sculpture set piece to the right of it. Did we just witness the replacement of Poseidon's Fury to an indoor coaster?

481618_312433982223558_1439221391_n.jpg

I found it very interesting that there was clearly a B&M Hyper Coaster train model in the Universal Creative room with all the Transformers, Cabana Bay & Potter stuff.

Is it something or is it nothing?

That looks like Manta :inquisitive: and Teebin, I think that is supposed to be Megatron to the right.

Could that dark picture in the middle of the board be Gringotts art?

I'm going to guess that the reason Springfield was not mentioned this morning was because Transformers had to have its own moment in the spotlight. Didn't HTF mention something about this?

Also, I'm not surprised there wasn't any mention of Phase 2 this morning. The objective for this promotion was to bring people here now not give them a reason to delay their visit.

Quint, was there any hint of the three hosts staying on site today after the live taping? I am wondering if some of the other stuff we were expecting will be featured on tomorrow's show.

Here is another view of the coaster car.

8803392134_8d2c796edf_z.jpg
That header does have some Manta resemblance but the seats arent from a flyer. Leaving that in the shot was a calculated move by Uni for sure but the question is does this hint to a new coaster or just give the fan boys something to gossip about and lead them on a false trail

One would have to assume that when they decided to tape in THE Creative office that us fanboys would be all over the video analyzing and such; SO, I would cautiously speculate on a possible coaster but also keep in mind we're in a game against Creative and they like to hide and leave false trails.

Let the games begin...:lol:

^ Yeah, like the "year-round haunted house" that was built recently, replacing SS 44. That false leak drove me so bonkers that I pushed reaaaaalllly hard to find out what it really was, and got my answer on July 4 of last year.

There was also a quick shot of a coaster in tan and blue colors, but after looking at it for a bit, I realized it was just Rockit...

BTW, what is that on the bottom, left here (to the left of the circled coaster thing):

I do not know... But in the background there are aerial pictures of universal; seems to be the same area from the rumored universal expansion.

Quint, was there any hint of the three hosts staying on site today after the live taping? I am wondering if some of the other stuff we were expecting will be featured on tomorrow's show.
They won't be as they are in another tourist spot tomorrow (either Jersey Shore or Yellow Stone, not sure).

Tomorrow is Jersey Shore. They actually had a prerecorded segment that they played during this morning's Today Show earlier in the broadcast. It featured fly fishing.