NBC's Today Show Appearance/Complimentary Tickets | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC's Today Show Appearance/Complimentary Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice to know you have so much faith in me! :rofl:

I don't know of anything for tomorrow. Let me see what I can find out...

No no... what I meant is did they tape something after the show today to show at a later date. Did that happen?

Lamp Post/Cameraman Fail

Darn, I meant to mention that... I was perplexed as to why the boom camera looked as thought it had been elbowed 18' in the air... I soon found out why as it pulled back.

Last edited:
DisneyHead, what is the deal with a satellite truck that has the NBC logo but then a seemingly private "swampboy" logo? Neither looks temporary. So, why the quirky gator picture and title?

Like DH said, it's their go to truck in Florida, and makes frequent trips out to UO.

481618_312433982223558_1439221391_n.jpg

I found it very interesting that there was clearly a B&M Hyper Coaster train model in the Universal Creative room with all the Transformers, Cabana Bay & Potter stuff.

Is it something or is it nothing?

There is some Rockit! stuff in the shots, and there's a good chance this is from that era. Remember Rockit! is modeled after Hollywood Dream out in Japan

^ I believe you are both talking about that manta shaped thing being a coaster car?

Teebin, it was the go to car for non inverted coasters for B&M, until they came out with the V shaped version.
hollywood-dream-coaster-unique-to-japans-universal-studios-big.jpg