Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Forums

You should be set with VIP, Izzy. Thanks for your support. :thumbsup:

I blocked Trivago on AdSense, so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks Bri. Yes, I noticed the ads went away when all the sudden everything was loading faster. Honestly I think it is more than Trivago as last night it was all sorts of ads. But who knows. For me the money was worth getting rid of the ads. As I stated I should have done it years ago, I don't think I ever realized ads go away with VIP.

Thanks Bri. Yes, I noticed the ads went away when all the sudden everything was loading faster. Honestly I think it is more than Trivago as last night it was all sorts of ads. But who knows. For me the money was worth getting rid of the ads. As I stated I should have done it years ago, I don't think I ever realized ads go away with VIP.
The VIP tag looks good on you. :):thumbsup:

It's been actually "dead" for about 6-7 months or so; but apps can stay active after "deletion". Now that my iTunes publisher license has expired, the app is going to be going through more hiccups since it is now officially "unsupported".

Is this on the app? I changed all the ads to be "dynamic" so it shouldn't be affecting mobile site. But if it's on app, I'd recommend moving away from it. It's going to be dead within the next 30 days.
Mobile site. I don't use the app.

So if we use the app we should move to the mobile site? Since upgrading to VIP the app has given me no issues. So I am assuming until it does I can continue using it?

Anyone can upgrade to VIP :)

But thanks for the kind words.
Oh. I had no idea. But of course. I always thought VIP was for certain people and the people who do have it or other titles are great forum contributors. When I was new when I signed up that was one of the things. That made me look for certain post or certain peoples post. They always had good information whether I agrees with it or not.

Oh. I had no idea. But of course. I always thought VIP was for certain people and the people who do have it or other titles are great forum contributors. When I was new when I signed up that was one of the things. That made me look for certain post or certain peoples post. They always had good information whether I agrees with it or not.

Nope. You can pay to upgrade. I never realized it got rid of ads. As soon as I realized this I upgraded. Site runs much faster with no ads.