Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Forums

Is there a way to prevent Twitter screenshots from showing up blank when using Firefox? Every time someone posts a screen grab from Twitter in a forum post it just shows up blank. This is the only website it happens to with me.

Is there a way to prevent Twitter screenshots from showing up blank when using Firefox? Every time someone posts a screen grab from Twitter in a forum post it just shows up blank. This is the only website it happens to with me.

Can you screenshot the issues please?

I use Firefox and I don't have this happen to me. So I am thinking it has got to be some setting on your side.

Yeah, it shows up on IE. Just not on Firefox, my default browser. I'm a big fan of Firefox, and I really hate IE. I don't want to switch browsers, but its okay I understand if its just something I have to deal with.:)

Yeah, it shows up on IE. Just not on Firefox, my default browser. I'm a big fan of Firefox, and I really hate IE. I don't want to switch browsers, but its okay I understand if its just something I have to deal with.:)

It might be a setting within Firefox then. Let me research to see if I can find the answer.

The post you used as an example I was able to see fine when it was posted. I use Firefox on my personal PC only because I hate Edge crap. I believe I have the latest version of Firefox as my PC is pretty new and I downloaded it when I got the new PC and I am running the latest Windows 10. Are you running an older version of either? Maybe that is the difference between us?

The post you used as an example I was able to see fine when it was posted. I use Firefox on my personal PC only because I hate Edge crap. I believe I have the latest version of Firefox as my PC is pretty new and I downloaded it when I got the new PC and I am running the latest Windows 10. Are you running an older version of either? Maybe that is the difference between us?

I have version 43.0.4

Couple things:

I added a new feature to the forums called "Bookmarks". You should see it at the bottom of each post on the left hand side. It's a fairly simple tool. Click it, put a note, and it will save that specific post if you want to reference it later. Your profile tab is where you can keep track of your list.

Also did a few things to give the forums a bit of face-lift. I'm sure you've noticed the main forum now has icons representing the discussion. It's still not 100% complete but will be done soon.

Have a few more tweaks coming over the weekend that I'll announce and share once implemented.