New Jurassic World film (2025) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

New Jurassic World film (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really? Okay then I guess. Not who I expected but whatever lol. Hope it's good

I haven't really liked any of his recent films, but if David Koepp is writing, at least it'll be competent and won't have any of the trashy, Reddit-brained, self-deflating humor of Bullet Train.

EDIT: Also, I'm sorry, July 2nd, 2025?

Reactions: grlhowl
It's like we all saw the Jurassic beacon & rushed on here to share the good news :lol:

1000009502.jpg
My expectations are severely low after Dominion. I'm trying to contain my dino-loving fanboy excitement... but ....dinosaurs.

I want a good story & preferably more practical effects over CGI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamesh22
Universal right now trying to get the new film in full production for a 2025 release
dinosaur GIF

Like mentioned earlier, they're releasing a survival horror JP game - so I would not be surprised to lean more into horror aspects for another movie.

Reactions: Wesker69
Welp... this movie is doomed to fail

There's not enough time?

Why?

I know the answer is that they're so determined to get a movie out for summer that they don't care how bad it is or what further damage they can do to the IP but when they say it like this (When the obvious answer is to delay for a better movie), it shows their contempt for the audience.

I guess they learned absolutely nothing from JP3 which was rushed from the beginning and we all know how that turned out. They literally just ran out of time and money so we got no climax in that film. Spielberg and co should know better.

Reactions: Jake S
I once again wonder if this is a result of them halting the breaks on Fast & Furious--if they are uncertain they can go forward with Vin Diesel alongside the box office sales of the past few films. And that because of it--they are scrambling in regards to get something out for Jurassic.

I once again wonder if this is a result of them halting the breaks on Fast & Furious--if they are uncertain they can go forward with Vin Diesel alongside the box office sales of the past few films. And that because of it--they are scrambling in regards to get something out for Jurassic.
I don't know if it's F&F-related, specifically, but the apparent urgency to get the movie out next year almost certainly has to do with Universal feeling like there's a large hole in their schedule.