New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His issue seems to be he thinks many Unifans are blindly praising everything without proper judgement. He prefaces things like that when he's going to say something slightly bad about the future of Uni, because he is of the opinion that many Unifans will blindly defend the resort no matter what. He has gone with Parkscope as they are very public on twitter and also leak a lot of Universal info. He just likes to drum up controversy. If you pay attention, he talks down on WDW possibly even more. The only reason he isn't as much right now is because there's actually a big project in the works for once.

You are unfairly grouping together the entire site as Unihaters because of a few posters. The site is generally pretty balanced, if not overly negative towards WDW at times, these days. Ever since Spirit started posting over there a few years ago, the rose colored glasses have gone away big time. Uni has continued to dominate, WDW to stagnate. People are realizing that WDW isn't the powerhouse in Orlando that they once were.
agree
I would go as far as to say that site is more neutral than this site...but who cares....I enjoy both sites

Is there a such ting as a Hybrid Water park?

Perhaps, however I am not sure this is going to be it. That said, I have not been privy to the teeny details that may or not be created. Animatronics might put it over the top but I have no knowledge of this being the case. Perhaps the volcano will take the place of the Diagon Dragon and keep people mesmerized all day long. As I have never attended a water park, I have no idea what sets them apart.

Perhaps, however I am not sure this is going to be it. That said, I have not been privy to the teeny details that may or not be created. Animatronics might put it over the top but I have no knowledge of this being the case. Perhaps the volcano will take the place of the Diagon Dragon and keep people mesmerized all day long. As I have never attended a water park, I have no idea what sets them apart.

Never attended a water park!? Well get yourself right over to blizzard beach for summit plummet ;)

Whoa! If you haven't been then you don't know what you're missing!(unless you don't like water)
They're fun, and I truly hope Universal really ups the ante with this thing...and makes Disneys two world class waterparks look second rate.

Animatronics are in very few waterparks. If Uni uses them, that could be a big plus.

Driving by the site the other day, I could clearly see they have steel beams all laid out there. I guess they are currently using it as a staging area for Kongstruction.

So if I remember correctly from the last time this happened, this link should fix the problem. Correct? All I am trying to do is share new info that relates to the current topic of discussion...

Last edited:
So if I remember correctly from the last time this happened, this link should fix the problem. Correct? All I am trying to do is share new info that relates to the current topic of discussion...

I understand, and it's nothing personal. It's just we don't budge on the rule. Not even our good friend Seth Kubersky gets away with it. :lol:

Reactions: Skubersky
Here's the first permit for Project 533:

http://edviwr.cityoforlando.net/OrlandoWebPermits/permitting/login.aspx?CaseNumber=ENG2014-01728

jTxgfos7pXJwc.PNG

It's only for the addition of a trailer compound, but the address lines up with the parcel of land assumed to be for the water park:

jxnbQyuck0Sa0.PNG

Reactions: JungleSkip
Anybody else wondering about transportation here? There's not going to be on site parking available, and call me crazy but I don't see busses being the preferred option from the parking garage. Could something else be in the works?

Anybody else wondering about transportation here? There's not going to be on site parking available, and call me crazy but I don't see busses being the preferred option from the parking garage. Could something else be in the works?

Why would a smallish dedicated parking garage not be an option?

Status
Not open for further replies.