Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Timing this with E3 makes sense. Can't wait to see more concert art.
Why wait?

NintendoRockBandv2.png

:tongue:

Tomorrow!

Hi, me!

IU poster Huru, from Japan, just posted that it was announced construction of Nintendo Land, Japan starts tomorrow, with a completion date in early 2020. :):thumbsup: So, now it all begins....... I would speculate Orlando will be 6 months behind, starting once HHN goes down.

Indeed, and that I am wondering for tomorrow if we'll get more information/art for the Osaka version, as that could actually make sense.

Either way, it's exciting, and that I expect Orlando to not be far behind.

Hi, me!

Indeed, and that I am wondering for tomorrow if we'll get more information/art for the Osaka version, as that could actually make sense.

Either way, it's exciting, and that I expect Orlando to not be far behind.
I keep forgetting you split your Twitter accounts. Didn't realize it was you for a minute. Thanks for the tweet. Sorry I beat you to the forum to post it though. ;)

So if USJ is starting tomorrow and opening "early 2020" USF can start in Nov-Jan and open for "summer 2020", potentially

Logistically speaking in all terms, yes. It should be ready by Summer 2020.

Actually, this begs a question; one that I must quite frankly ask. Could it be possible that Super Nintendo World may actually be able to come, depending on how they handle timing; to USH by late 2020? It's a question to ask, but I'm curious if that's actually possible.

Logistically speaking in all terms, yes. It should be ready by Summer 2020.

Actually, this begs a question; one that I must quite frankly ask. Could it be possible that Super Nintendo World may actually be able to come, depending on how they handle timing; to USH by late 2020? It's a question to ask, but I'm curious if that's actually possible.
I think the answer lies in the complexity of the ride systems and how confident Uni is to take a gamble on doing three at once. If the supplier can fabricate the ride systems and provide enough support for starting up 3 almost simultaneously, then it could happen. Given what we have theorized about the some of these rides, however, this could be a big risk with untested technology (like the trackless Kong issues).

I will say I think there's a chance we don't see Nintendo until 2021. The reasons behind this are all GOOD, so no need to panic, but temper your expectations a bit. Not saying 2020 is out of the question, but yea.
I'm guessing if Potter (DC area) comes first, mid to late 2019, , they might want a little time distance between the two, for marketing purposes.

Reactions: Joel