Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 540 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
9i6iy739bwm11.jpg

Look who was spotted in Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday...could he have had meetings recently with the creative teams?
The level of meet and greets at Universal are above and beyond.

Is that big white building an office or is it parking garage?

Part of it is parking space, but I'm not sure if there are also offices (Edit: It's parking spaces).

There is wonder of if they'll be taking over 16-20 and Stage 50 (which is being used for Stranger Things of HHN). And there's also the question for the future of the Panda Express/Studio Deli down there, but that complicates things because of the restrooms.

Last edited:
Nvm
Ground is finally moving at the rumored location for Hollywood's version of Super Nintendo World!

Before the year is out I’m expecting a US announcement if this is indeed Nintendo. Even for Orlando I think we’re at the point where we can get the typical extremely vague concept art of a new park that comes YEARS before opening and confirmation that Mario will be there but nothing else.

It’s just a hunch though.

Nvm
Before the year is out I’m expecting a US announcement if this is indeed Nintendo. Even for Orlando I think we’re at the point where we can get the typical extremely vague concept art of a new park that comes YEARS before opening and confirmation that Mario will be there but nothing else.

It’s just a hunch though.

My guess, and this is counting the rumor of ZeldaLC (and this is with no backing)...

I think we get a reveal by November, and it's primarily on Nintendo at Universal Hollywood and potentially Zelda or CityWalk oriented.

I could also see it being Zelda over Mario.

Perhaps I should clarify.

I think Dave is on the mark, and that Zelda may be getting announced in the near future, but that things happen and shuffle to where we may not see the news com out until Hollywood's SNW is properly revealed. Either it's Zelda, or something CW related; I think we will see at-least something Nintendo oriented talked about for Orlando.

Reactions: Mike S
While I believe that USH SNW will resemble Japan very closely, it will have to be heavily adjusted to fit in the space at USH. I believe original plans were to mirror Japan, but I also believe that is because it was originally planned for a very different location. The moving of SLoP and SNW required to return to the drawing board, while trying to maintain the same timeframe for opening a new attraction every year.