Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

This popped up on my Facebook newsfeed today and gave me a good laugh. A local Toronto radio station posted this 'official map' of "A Nintendo theme park is now officially under construction in California." A good number of people seem to think this is an official image, lol!

Attachments

• nintendo land.jpg
    nintendo land.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 61
8rHYflO
This popped up on my Facebook newsfeed today and gave me a good laugh. A local Toronto radio station posted this 'official map' of "A Nintendo theme park is now officially under construction in California." A good number of people seem to think this is an official image, lol!
8rHYflO
Where's the image?

Nevermind, here it is:

Nintendoooo.jpg

Oh God, I think this is what my friend was excited about when he said "I saw a map online."

In all seriousness though, I love tongue in cheek parody / homage, like what they did with Simpsons. I would love something that sorta rips off Disney with the castle in center. Would also love Haunted Manson references in a Luigi's Mansion ride.

This guy seems to have a scoop on a Nintendo Store like the one in New York coming to USH’s CityWalk.
Paul Gale Network

If this is true I’d expect one for Osaka and Orlando as well. I can’t see Orlando’s being saved for Site B if a Nintendo presence does end up at the current resort. Who knows, maybe we get two lol.

This guy seems to have a scoop on a Nintendo Store like the one in New York coming to USH’s CityWalk.
Paul Gale Network

If this is true I’d expect one for Osaka and Orlando as well. I can’t see Orlando’s being saved for Site B if a Nintendo presence does end up at the current resort. Who knows, maybe we get two lol.

I doubt one will go to Osaka because its less than 20 minutes train ride to the giant store at Nintendo HQ.

Nintendo HQ is not open to the public however there is the Nintendo funded "sponsored" museum Shigureden that sells gear nearby HQ/Nintendo stuff as well as the store at the mall at Osaka station.
I still think they would add one to USJ. Having a store right next to SNW would be a great convenience.