Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

Allow me to say the word, Quintuple as that's what you did.

You could edit out our posts, so that way; it doesn't lead to posting that many times without even a comment from anyone else.
So I shouldn't give news updates about the Switch in the Switch thread? If I edited them in no one would know I did it as there's no alert for edits. There's plenty of hours between each post. It's not like it's constant one after another.

Allow me to say the word, Quintuple as that's what you did.

You could edit out our posts, so that way; it doesn't lead to posting that many times without even a comment from anyone else.

You and your ilk do realize that these supposed rules for forums you keep throwing around are the reason so few people actually post here and newcomers find it inhospitable right?

"Omg, I love OU! But everyone must post the way I want!"

You're like the people who complained when Soarin was added to the Land and they no longer had a quiet place to hang out at the park. Theme parks shouldn't be quiet and active forums with longevity have constant posting.

Asking for it to be the other way (not counting blatant spam) is just selfishness. This is not your personal chat app.

You and your ilk do realize that these supposed rules for forums you keep throwing around are the reason so few people actually post here and newcomers find it inhospitable right?

"Omg, I love OU! But everyone must post the way I want!"

You're like the people who complained when Soarin was added to the Land and they no longer had a quiet place to hang out at the park. Theme parks shouldn't be quiet and active forums with longevity have constant posting.

Asking for it to be the other way (not counting blatant spam) is just selfishness. This is not your personal chat app.

You do realize your incessant need to talk down to our members and others is actually not a helping hand in the quest for hospitality, right?

As far as editing, @Mike S - I'm sure @Alexshow meant no harm in his suggestion. Usually we would rather not have 4 posts back to back; but in your case you were right since some time had allotted between each post. :thumbsup:

You do realize your incessant need to talk down to our members and others is actually not a helping hand in the quest for hospitality, right?

As far as editing, @Mike S - I'm sure @Alexshow meant no harm in his suggestion. Usually we would rather not have 4 posts back to back; but in your case you were right since some time had allotted between each post. :thumbsup:
I didn't see any harm. It just seemed strange.

Sounds good to me. Especially on a hybrid portable.
Nintendo’s Technology Fellow Says Bringing “NVIDIA’s GeForce” To The Nintendo Switch Was “Top Priority”
Just look at where we started on the GameBoy to now.

Super Mario Land, 1989:
gfs_38737_2_32.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey, 2017:
NintendoSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey_Presentation2017_scrn05_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

I remember when that was supposed to come to Wii U.
Same here. Seems a lot of publishers are playing the wait game as well, so hopefully Switch will sell well so that more games will come.
THQ Nordic is said to have two titles in the making as well, though I can't remember if anything has been announced.

Same here. Seems a lot of publishers are playing the wait game as well, so hopefully Switch will sell well so that more games will come.
THQ Nordic is said to have two titles in the making as well, though I can't remember if anything has been announced.
I don't think so. Either way it seems like all the 3DS and even Vita devs are on board so that's already more support than Wii U.

Funny really how some complain it uses Maxwell Architecture, I think these people just whine because they heard Maxwell is no longer the newest architecture of Nvidia. My Desktop PC's graphics are Maxwell and it is great.
Did you by any chance download the pics in those links? I can't because I'm on a phone.

Here is what it says on the hardware:

Item Hardware Specifications Functionality Available From the Application
CPU
Four ARM Cortex-A57 cores, maximum 2 GHz

L2 cache, 2 MB

64-bit ARMv8

Crypto extension enabled

Three cores

(The clock count is TBD.)

GPU
NVIDIA second-generation Maxwell architecture

256 CUDA cores, maximum 1 GHz

1024 FLOPS/cycle

Texture: 16 pixels/cycle

Fill: 14.4 pixels/cycle

TBD
Video Decoder
H.265 (3840×2160 60 fps)

H.264 (3840×2160 60 fps)

VP9 (3840×2160 60 fps)

VP8 (3840×2160 60 fps)

MPEG4 (1920×1080 120 fps)

MPEG2 (3840×2160 60 fps)

Supports only H.264, VP9 and VP8.

Main memory
Capacity of 4 GB

Bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s

VRAM: shared

Capacity of 3.25 GB

(TBD. The current capacity should be ultimately available.)

System Memory Capacity: 32 GB, Maximum transfer rate: 400 MB/s
Used as a location for saving save data.

(Also the location to which applications are installed.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike, can't post the entire thing, as basically the 3 files you posted are e-books encoded in html, hence why they are zip files, they contain a bunch of different files which are elements of the ebook, so you can't just use the html file by itself.