Nintendo Switch | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
NES Netflix FTW
You know what I've been dreaming about for a while now? NES/SNES/GameBoy remakes done in the style of classic artwork.

So, pretty much exactly this just using a bit more modern designs.
Super-Mario-Bros-Artwork.jpg

VIR_144604_12101_test_de_the_legend_of_zelda.jpg

metroid2_poster_front.png

HORI announced their new Splatoon theme'd Switch headset on twitter. This is a bit bulkier than I would've hoped tbh.

Really happy to hear about the online service being $20 a year though and the NES classics library though.

Last edited:
HORI announced their new Splatoon theme'd Switch headset on twitter. This is a bit bulkier than I would've hoped tbh.

Really happy to hear about the online service being $20 a year though and the NES classics library though.

I love pretty much everything else about the Switch but that way to voice chat just sucks. Good thing I don't care that much for it.

Reactions: ArchieAndrews
I love pretty much everything else about the Switch but that way to voice chat just sucks. Good thing I don't care that much for it.
I'm in the same boat, minus the last part. I love my Switch to death, but It'd be nice to be able to find other players to play these games with. It won't be quite as easy with this set up.

I get the whole point of trying to keep it a family console, but they have parental controls for a reason. I figured with how big a part that was in their campaign they'd use that for something like this.

Reactions: Mike S

I find it weird that a game praised for a lack of voice chat and implementing effective non-verbal communication methods now has a ham fisted voice chat function.

I am really wondering if they are not ready for Pokemon.

It's going to do Gangbusters either way, but if they are going to pull that trigger..I am not sure if we are ready for something like that.
They may not be, but the fans are. I stopped playing years ago and even I'm hyped about its possibilities on Switch.

Reactions: ArchieAndrews
I feel lucky to have just walked in to Target and found one. Still haven't really utilized it but it's nice to actually have it knowing bigger releases are on the way. Hyped for Mario Odyssey but I'm hoping there's another big release this year. Either Pokémon or Smash. Hopefully we get some info at E3.

Basically preordered ARMS because the theme song is so good.

Also preordered Splatoon 2.

Didn't get to play the ARMS beta test but I might pre-order it anyway. Not great at fighting games but it's Nintendo so I'm sure it'll be fun anyway.

Can't wait for Splatoon 2 though.