Nintendo Switch | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You're willing to pay 60$ for Doom Eternal, but not Breath of the Wild? I really want Doom, but Zelda is a much bigger game. Not to mention that it's one of the highest-rated video games of all time.
I payed $60 for DOOM on Switch even though all the other versions are about half that. Why? I wanted it, and even if the other versions are “cheaper” I’d have to pay $300+ to get a console that could play the “cheaper version.”

I payed $60 for DOOM on Switch even though all the other versions are about half that. Why? I wanted it, and even if the other versions are “cheaper” I’d have to pay $300+ to get a console that could play the “cheaper version.”
Yeah, I already have a PC and a Wii U so I don’t really feel the need to buy games I already own again for 60$ on a less powerful console with no M&K support.

That’s the reason why I don’t have any of these titles for the Switch:
Doom
Mario Kart
Skyrim
Shovel Knight
Hollow Knight
Death Road to Canada

Yeah, I already have a PC and a Wii U so I don’t really feel the need to buy games I already own again for 60$ on a less powerful console with no M&K support.

That’s the reason why I don’t have any of these titles for the Switch:
Doom
Mario Kart
Skyrim
Shovel Knight
Hollow Knight
Death Road to Canada
Such a shame MK8 has 2 Inklings.

Deep Silver will be porting the third installment of the Saints Row series, "Saints Row - The Third" next year.

Saints Row: The Third is coming to Nintendo Switch • Eurogamer.net

And, another preview of Daemon X Machina has come out.

And..we have our first APP coming for Nintendo Switch, InkyPen; a Subscription service for Comics.

EDIT: Going to update on my status of Nintendo Switch

Zelda
~Paused playing the game, primarily due to working on creative projects for Time/Split taking some time
~ Through Daruk, Ravali, and Mipha's beasts, with Ravali being my favorite
~ Now in Urbosa's beast, but haven't made any progress

Splatoon 2
~ Finally at Rank 10
~ Looking fab for a female squid that looks more like a Japanese student with weird hair colors

Other:
~ Played a bit more of FortNite than previously. Perfer this version to the Xbox or PC versions, because of mobility
~ Demoed Valkyria Chronicles 4. If I was curious of getting it, I would. Love the Turn-based mechanics, and the art style is great.
~ Preordered Nintendo Switch Online and Fire Emblem: Three Houses (!!!). Super excited to finally play a Fire Emblem game the way it's intended to be done, on a Nintendo console; and not an emulator (that's how I played Awakening, which is my favorite RPG of the decade).

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man
Triple Posting, as quite a few things have broken through.

The first, is that there are now rumors of Dark Souls 2 being remastered and ported for Nintendo Switch.

The second, was that someone found out on Red Faction Guerrila Re-Mar-stered; of switch icons hidden in the PC version.

Red Faction Guerrilla Switch Icons Hidden in Re-Mars-tered PC Version - GameRevolution

And finally, Nintendo will be holding another direct this month, focusing on Nindies that are unannounced.

Reactions: Magic-Man

The first, is that there are now rumors of Dark Souls 2 being remastered and ported for Nintendo Switch.

The second, was that someone found out on Red Faction Guerrila Re-Mar-stered; of switch icons hidden in the PC version.

Red Faction Guerrilla Switch Icons Hidden in Re-Mars-tered PC Version - GameRevolution

And finally, Nintendo will be holding another direct this month, focusing on Nindies that are unannounced.

I have a feeling that Five Nights at Freddy’s will be shown in the Nindies Direct. The creator/developer of the game confirmed the console ports, and said there would be news soon.

We need a real Direct.

We need a real Direct.

I honestly think the Smash direct and the Indie direct, count as real Directs.

Hell, I am betting the next direct after this, is centered on Pokemon Let's Go (or Nintendo Switch Online oriented); and that the closest I think we see them doing a Direct with multiple Triple AAA parties, won't be until Late October and November.

If you haven’t picked it up yet, Captain Toad is $10 off on Amazon today. $30 new w Prime shipping.
Great game! Finished it on WiiU and loved every moment of it. Played the demo of the Switch version, only thing I don't like is the cursor control, this basically replaces the touch screen control of the WiiU version, but it often is hard to get the cursor on the object you want to touch.

No, the Nindies presentation is always just about Indies

Also, you should be playing Indie games. They're easily some of the best out there right now. Hollow Knight is my Game of the Year so far.
Lol, I love indie games...on PC, where i can use any controller or M&K combo I want, and I can play them on any device that can run steam.

The only franchise I really care about on Switch is Smash, so that’s the info I’m interested in.

(btw I have like 50 hours in Hollow Knight, pretty sure I’m at 107%. That game is a masterpiece.)

Reactions: JungleSkip